CHAPTER 10

A/N: Guys please don't kill me after reading this chapter. Remember, it's not the end okay? There are more. Also this one is pretty short too but the next two will be the longer ones so :)
Comment, vote and enjoy xx

Harry's POV-

About an hour after Louis left I was lying on my bed, watching some random program on the TV. I wasn't really paying attention to it. Suddenly I heard a sound coming from my phone which I guess was a notification. I saw I had a new message which is weird since I have no friends, and Niall knows my phone is broken so he wouldn't text me.

Lou :) : Hey curly, didn't know u had a new phone x

I smiled at the text. Of course it was Louis, he probably typed in his number when he took my phone. If he was going to act dumb then so will I.

Harry: yeah some weirdo gave it to me 2day ;) x

I read it over and over again for a minute before sending it, not being sure if I should send the x or not. He did send me one so why not. I got a reply instantly.

Lou:) : Oh, that hurts harold :(

Harry: but it was the best weirdo I've ever met xx

We kept texting each other till 1am. I didn't have to work tomorrow so I didn't really mind going to sleep that late. To be honest I wouldn't mind doing it every day even if I had to wake up early the next morning.

The next day I didn't do much. I went to the bakery to see Niall even if I didn't have to work. I couldn't meet Louis since he was working on the morning and then packing his stuff to go to Doncaster tomorrow Friday. He was leaving early in the morning and coming back on Sunday. That was 4 days not being able to see him. It doesn't seem much but it will surely last a lifetime.

When you like someone, and I'm not saying I like Louis but I'm starting to think I really do. So, when you like someone, even if you just spend one day without them, you will miss them. You will miss their laugh. You will miss their smile. You will miss their voice. You will miss their hair.

You will just miss them....him.

*****

(Friday)

"Harry honey can you help me make dinner?" My mum shouted from the kitchen. I know perfectly that 'help me make dinner', indeed, means 'you will make dinner while I watch you do it because I'm just not as good as you'. What annoys me is that she won't admit it. But I really don't mind because I love cooking and to be honest, I consider myself a good cook.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Hi mum. What do you want me to cook today? I said emphasising the word 'me'. She just laughed and rolled her eyes noticing that I knew her intentions.

I ended up making chicken curry and we both ate it sat on the sofa watching TV. It was nice having someone to eat with, not just me discussing whether I liked my food or not with myself. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time with my mum, with my parents. But then they got divorced and I haven't seen my dad since about 2 years. But now that my mum got promoted I know things are going to be better.

...18 year old boy killed this morning as he crashed speeding car into a supermarket in the streets of Doncaster. The boy died within seconds as he hit his head with the car window. He was immediately taken to the hospital but the doctors couldn't do anything to save him. Apparently the boy was visiting his family today.....

I was in shock listening to the man saying those things on the TV.

"Louis.....No no no this is not happening mum tell me this is not happening no no no no" I was now crying looking at my mum. Waiting for her to tell me I've just had bad dream. But that did not happen.

"Harry no no harry don't cry please. Harry love we don't know if it's Louis it could have been anyone. There could be more 18 year olds visiting his family in Doncaster today....Harry please...Harry..." I didn't hear anything else she said because I ran to my room and locked myself, quickly pulling out my phone and texting him.

Harry: Hi Lou how are you? Are you already with your family? x

I waited 10 minutes and there was no reply. I texted him again

Harry: Lou how is the new house? How are your sisters and brother? How is your dog? I miss you x

There was no reply.

Not after an hour.

Not after 2 hours.

I called him at least 20 times. Never getting areply. I wouldn't let my mum in and thankfully she stopped knocking my doorafter an hour. I started crying again. I stood up a punched the walls, kickedeverything my feet touched and suddenly, I started feeling dizzy. My visionbecame blurrier, there were spots in front of my eyes, I started feeling moreweak and unsteady....that is until everything went black and I lostconsciousness. 

*EDITED*