Chapter 1 : Aelita Surprised

Aelita's POV

I walked to the vending machine. Then, i saw a father with his two daughter. Wait a seconds?? It's my uncle!

"Well, They are huh? Who are they name, Mr. Lizt Hopper?" Mr. Delmas asked.

"Aelika and Aelina. Aelika is the purple-haired one, and Aelina has pink neon hair," Uncle Lizt explained. Mr. Delmas nodded.

"Their room is beside Aelita Stones' room. They can go there now!" Mr. Delmas said.

"Wait, Aelita?? It is like my niece's name. I hope she in this school!" My uncle Lizt said, "Well, bye!" Then he leaved the school. I don't believe it, I have... cousins!!!! Well, I can explained it to you. Uncle Lizt is my mother's younger brother. He is very often go to my house when i was six. He loves me like his own child. Then, i go to Jeremy and another.

"Aelita, you see? His family name is 'Hopper'. I think, it's related to your parents, and i think too, you have cousins!" Jeremy said. I nodded.

"He is my uncle. He knows about Lyoko and the SuperComputer and XANA!" I explained. They're surprised.

"Really? So is your cousins know too?" Ulrich asked.

"I think," I replied shortly. All nodded.

"We must ask them!" Odd said. Then, we go to beside my room.

"Aelika, Aelina, Lyoko?" I opened the door and asked.

"Who are you? How did you know our name?" Aelina asked.

"Iam... Your cousin," I replied but they are surprised.

"But who is Lyoko?" Aelika asked.

"Lyoko is a virtual world," Yumi replied. They nodded.

"Dad ever storied that to us! We want to go there, but no scanners!" They said together. We nodded.

"We can bring you there, iam Aelita, your cousin. And this is my friend, Jeremy, Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich," I said.

"Hey! What about me??" William asked. I laughed.

"And William too. And we are the Lyoko Warrior!" We said together.

"Can we be a part of your team? Just see the SuperComputer is make us feel happy!!" They said. I nodded.

"Of course, my cousins!" I said. They have a happy face. Then we bringed theyre to the factory. Fyuuh... I know this day is Sunday, so, free of studying.

Aelika's POV

I don't know where we going to. But, i know we go to see SuperComputer. Now, we are inside a kinda of elevator. Jeremy entered the code to go down. Then, I saw SuperComputer. Me and Aelina are don't believe it. We never seen like this before.

"We will shaped you on Lyoko you like what. So, go to the scanners room," Jeremy said. We nodded. Then we spin to scanning. After the scanning finished, we go out from the scanners.

"Ok, can we go to Lyoko now?? I asked.

"You can, but with Aelita!" Jeremy replied. Oh yess!!!

-----------------------------

How? this is the chapter one. Hope you love it!!