Chapter 2 : Xana Attacking

Aelina's POV

Me, Aelita, and Aelika have Virtualizationed. Aelita wore an Angel outfit, With Black and pink color. Aelika wore an elf outfit that is like 'T-shirt'. It is blue and turqoise, and she has a bracelet in her right hand that like Takoyaki for her weapon. Me? How about me?

"Cool outfit, Aelina," Aelika said. I smiled.

"It is a wizard outfit, with moons and stars in there. And, you have a long-tailed hat. And, you don't have any stripes in your face. You don't have a weapon too!" Aelika explained. I breathed.

"Aelina, you have a weapon, Aelika is wrong. Your special ability and weapon is jump on XANA's monster symbol, and it killed," Jeremy explained. I nodded.

"We must go back!" Aelita said. But, "Aelita, Aelina, Aelika! there is an activated tower  in 86 north degrees!!" Jeremy noticed us. Were surprised.

"How can this be?" I said. Aelita and Aelika nodded, they're confused too!

Aelita's POV

Me, Aelika, and Aelina are making plan.

"How about, Aelina and you find the tower? Iam here to attacking all monster!" Aelika said.

"No, XANA know your special ability is attack what you hate with powerful strengh. XANA may be posses you via Schyphozoa!" I said. Aelina continued, "Yes, Aelita right!!"

"So, we together go?" Aelika asked, all nodded. We aggreed. Then, we go. A Crab appeared and shooted me. I avoided it, but, Aelika...

"Aelika, You've just lost 30 life points!!" Jeremy said. Aelika nodded. She looking angry and upset.

"I don't hope this will be happened!!" She said angryly.

"Cous, we found the tower!!" Aelina said. I nodded. Then, i enter the tower.

Aelita

Code

Lyoko_

"Tower deactivated," I said. I continued, "Jeremy??". He doesn't answer.

"Get out of the tower now, Aelita!! Schyphozoa is Xanafieding Aelika!" He said. I ran to get out of the tower. And, i saw Aelina afraid. Aelika fighted her. I saw XANA symbol in her eyes and forehead. Aelina screamed. I activated an Energy Shield to protect us.

"It no longer protection!!" I said to Aelina. She is sad. Then, she is grabbed by Schyphozoa.

"Aelina!! No!!!" I yelled. But, she is now Xanafied. She attacked me. I can't avoided it.

"Aelita lost 30 life points!" Jeremy said. I nodded.

"I'll try to make a better situation......" I replied slowly. Then, they're gone. I ran to chase them. And, i caught them.

"Whaaaaat???" Aelina asked angryly. Oh no, Xana had controling them to fight and kill me. When, Aelika attack me with her Takoyaki balls. I can't avoided it.

"Aelita, left 20 life points!" Jeremy said.

"I know...." I said while ran to chase them. Then, we enter an elevator. They are attack all and all. I'm almost defeated.. They bring me to the Sector Six. What the heck??

---

Note : What's next??