Chap 1

A/N

the photo is of Anna .  i don't own any of the pictures in this book

......................

"hey, Anna , we're going to have some drinks after work, wanna come" Lisa said, a receptionist at the company, she's really pretty. But am not in mood so I say No. "Come on sweety liven up , its just a few drinks. Mr Smith invited us, so you should come" she said.

Mr Smith is our boss, I've never seen his face before. i am kinda curious so I decide to go.

"cool meet us downstairs" she said smiling at me.

we arrive at the bar, but it looks more like a restaurant. The hostess shows us to a private room, filled with my colleagues, I smile spotting Sanders, sitting next to him.

"hey sanders" I say smiling, he chuckles " you don't have to call me by my last name Anna, just call me Jim" he said.

"sure, why not".

we have a couple of drinks, but I still don't see him. So i ask sanders " where's Mr Smith, was he here already".

"i am not sure, never met the guy before" he said. "oh k, well then I think I should go now. Its getting late" I say. "ok see you tomorrow then Anna" he says sipping his drink.

I grab my bag, move to the door, but I suddenly hit a wall, I rub my forehead and look up to see not a wall but a man , a very handsome man, I take a step back " Sorry Bella I didn't see you, are you ok?" Mr hunk of chocolate said. "Huh!" I say staring into his beautiful orbs, he smiles at me, " why don't you sit down for a bit until you get your bearings" he said holding my shoulders. I still don't know who he is.

"are you new at the company, I've never seen you before?" I whisper.

"uhm yeah you could say that" Mr hunk said.

Lisa comes out of nowhere and says " nonsense! Anna that's our boss Mr Smith, How do you not know this" .

 shocked I step out of his grip. Embarrassed " oh am sorry, its just that I've never seen you Or a picture of you before, don't think that I don't take my job seriously because of this cause I really do!" Oh am rambling, I do that when am nervous.

"that's ok Ms don't worry about it" Mr Smith said laughing a little. "Goodnight Sir" I say quickly and walk out. I can't believe I Was checking out my boss.

oh just kill me now. I think as i walk to my car and drive home to my apartment.

I arrive and have Steven the security guard escort me to my apartment door, why you ask well I had a stalker incident when I was in university , thankfully nothing too serious happened. And ever since then I have been cautious, I mean I still live my life but am careful to never be alone outside of my apartment.

"thank you Steven, I really appreciate what you are doing" I say as we reach my door.

"No problem, part of my job to keep you and everyone else in this complex safe, have a good night" he said as he leaves.

ahhhh its nice to be home. I prepare a hot bubble bath to help me relax. I get in, thinking about how busy we were today, trying to prepare for a meeting with Mr Smith for tomorrow morning.

I smile thinking of him. He seemed nice. But with a face like his I should be careful. Probably a heartbreaker.   A while later my bath runs cold, I climb out and rap myself in a towel.

I am in the mood for some pizza, too lazy to cook. I call to order but I see that I have message so I play it and I instantly recognize my mom's voice. " hi honey. Hope you are doing well, we need to talk to you about something. Can you make time for us tomorrow. Call us back to confirm. ok Bye dear" .

I hope its good news. i Am not in the mood for bad surprises.

Anyway I continue to order my dinner, and watch teen wolf smiling cause Tyler hoechlin is just so hot. its one of my favourite tv-shows. My pizza arrives about 20 minutes later.

''hmmm'' delish i think as i take a bite of my pizza. I finish up my dinner and wash it down with some cooldrink. I continue watching the show, as I slept on the couch that night.