Hoodie x Reader: Friends of Friends

Part 1: Problem

~Normal POV~

“Psycho!” yelled someone from behind you.

You turned around to see a good friend of yours shoved to the floor. She got up in a split second and whacked Samantha over the head and run off.

You sighed and ran after her. You saw her on the top floor next too an open window. “Don’t you dare jump.” You said to her.

She sighed and sat down at the corner which was next to the window. “I wont, I was just, just, looking out.” She said. You sat next to her.

“Listen, a crazy friend is better than a dead one. And I’m fine with what ever they say to me as long as you live.” You said.

 “But being schizophrenic is strengthening my Psychosis. And it means I am supposed to be…” she trailed off.

“Styx, I know you want to kill your self but it’s not the solution to everything.” You assured her. “You’re only a girl with a problem, that’s all.” You added. “Well, I guess you’re right.” She said.

“But still, want to tell someone? You know, about Samantha, Thea and Lawrence?” you asked.

 “No. Not today and never. It shows how weak I am.” She said “And you know how I feel about people thinking I’m weak.”

“Listen, it’s not your fault you became insane and killed your parents and Lethe. You’ll forget about Lethe, he did make you forget things, and maybe he will make you forget about him.” You said

“I guess… but I can’t. He was my only brother. I had the perfect family. I just removed them forever.” She said.

“Look, I am your best friend, and I’m here for you, no matter how bad those step-parents are.”

“I hate them. Besides, they are the reason I’m still you know… isolated… but I still make it to school.”

The bell rings and you turn to the clock. It was time to leave.

“I need to go, (name), thanks for being a wonderful friend. I don’t deserve it really, but thanks.”

“No problem.”

 You both head off and someone tapped you on the shoulder. It was a good friend of yours, Jeff. “Hello, Jeffy.” You said while ruffling his hair.

“1st of all, don’t ruffle my hair, 2nd of all don’t call me that. And do you know where Styx went? I need to tell her something before I leave.” He said.

“Her house is that big mansion over there.”

“Thanks now I need to go before-““JEFF! IT’S TIME TO LEAVE!” “Oh crap, I need to go… damn it. Goodbye forever, I guess.”

He headed off and left.

~2 weeks later~

“A girl in (local area) has killed her neighbors except the (family name)’s house. She has gray hair and three scars across-” you cut the TV off.

You couldn’t believe it. Your best friend Styx cracked and killed your and her neighbors. You turned on the TV.

“Ominous Killer Still At Large. A boy tells his tale-“ you cut the TV off again.

Murders

Murders

Murders

Murders

Everyone is dying and you had to stop it. You grabbed the largest knife and headed over to Styx’s House.

You had to kill your best friend.

=======

Hey guys! I do not own Jeff or the other Creepy Pastas :3

The only CPs I own is Styx the Drainer. Slicer, Death Mist and Blinder are made by me only they are given by me to my besties :3 Akira the Assasin is owned by Nikita :D