Claimed

[He's been tracking her since she pricked herself on one of his traps.  It's been a long, painful chase for him.  Start the kinky stuff...]

Her tiny body was crushed under his.  She squealed, begging the trees to accept her into their roots, but the taint he had cast on her deafened the Earthsong forest to her pleas.  “No escape fairy,” the drow shaman chided, at last able to touch his prey without her melting away.  He traced a sharp black talon over the delicate curve of her cheek, smearing tears with the dust coating her dun colored skin.  

Her slim throat contacted compulsively under his immovable grip.  A terrified little squeak of a whimper was followed by a chill shudder when he cut open her tunic with a flick of his other clawed hand.  Unbound, the sidhe fabric broke apart into leaves of all the colors of autumn.  Her struggles shifted the leaves, revealing a pale naked body.  Defenseless but determined, her bird light limbs pushed uselessly against bluegray skin, the temperature and hardness of slate.

 As she squirmed, the dark elf only laughed.  He was double her size and the tribal tattoos ringing his large biceps and solid chest warded him against her charms.  He held her easily with the one hand and thought a moment while she panicked.

If he wanted to keep her, he would have to defile her further.  He reached past his rattling bone cloak and made a shallow scratch across his bare chest.  Red blood beaded as he stared into her frightened glistening eyes, nicking her under her delicate collarbone.  Her breasts were tantalizing little auburn peaks and he crushed them against him, mixing his red blood with the thin amber ichor seeping from her cut.  

She was singed by the fiery red droplets at first touch, his bloodline that of the Betrayers and burning her where it splattered and tainted hers.  Their liquid joined and ran down between the valley of her breasts, starting a fire of longing in her chest.  She could feel him, the old angry hurt motivating this cruel hunt, his amusement at her terror and helplessness.  They were joined now, but his will was far stronger.  

This dark god was to be her master now.  He reached down and coated his palm, painting her belly with their mingling.  The quickening in her loins sang for him.  Yes.  This hand touching her was her only law.  He was pleased with her lack of resistance as she arched into his touch.  She would submit.  He reached for her sensitive nub and stroked tenderly.  She would submit and be rewarded.  

The blood smeared into her folds as he caressed her nether opening.  Hot pleasure burned, radiating from the small circles his rough fingers rubbed on her crux.  He loomed over her prone form, enjoying the spectacle of the panting dirty thing, a pure sprite no longer.  She ached with a shadowy need she had never been allowed to feel as a virginal forest fairy and a lascivious moan escaped her gaping pink mouth.  

He freed her neck to trace patterns into the drying ichor on her warm torso, and as the runes finished, moved to slide two sticky fingers into her.  Her tiny opening stretched, and he was careful to retract his claws before damaging his new familiar.  She moaned and thanked him for his kind attention.

This was what made it all worth it, he thought as his fingers found her most sensitive depths.  She moaned again, her chest rising and falling, and watching the beautiful sight, he forgot all his problems, the impending conquest of Terraburn, lingering guilt over what he was doing and his inevitable damnation.  He forgot and simply savored her submission, coating himself in her hard won love. 

With irresistible pressure he ground into her clit while his fingers drilled into her moist core.   She was writhing now, gasping in pleasure.  “Come for me, pet,” he whispered.  His command pushed her over and she unraveled in his hands, falling into a soft heap of tiny limbs in a daze of contentment.

He took the small bundle carefully in his arms, wrapping her in the soft translucent leather of a giant bat wing.  There was more he wanted to do to her, but daybreak threatened and his powers would lighten with the sky.

He knew he would have to break her without blood magic to possess her and her power completely, but this would do for now until he could get her to his alchemy lab.  The allies of Terraburn would be one step closer to a competent defence.  Pulling his cloak over the both of them he made haste to the South.