GOOD FRIEND

Sorry for any errors written! This is only a project.. 

======

20th of April

It was early in the morning. We were playing games with my older brother.

"Bro, what school is the best school for me?" I asked.

"Wise Genius Academy. Students in that school are intelligent."

"How could you say so?"

"The brother of my friend studied there. But, he told me that if you want to study in Wise Genius Academy, you will need to be intelligent, and you must avoid a grade of line of 7"

"Angelo, you might prefer Crossford University instead of Wise Genius Academy," my mom said.

I think twice. I found it very hard to decide where I will transfer.

"Crossford students are lenient and it is considered as the largest school in the city. It may be risky if you want to transfer to Wise Genius Academy."

Crossford... Largest School in the City?? How could it be?

"Why Crossford?"

"In Crossford, you will be safe there. You are away from naughty kids and to those who don't mind about their education. You can have somebody to lean on. Teachers in that school are very respected," my mom said as if she was an alumnus of Crossford University.

I didn't think twice. And now I decided to transfer to Crossford University instead of Wise Genius Academy.

"So what do you think, do you want to transfer there or not?"

"I will transfer there," I answered honestly.

13th of June

It was the First Day of Classes. My mom left me alone. I felt gloomy.

Suddenly, the two boys bullied me. They shouted, "Retard!! Noob!!" And they threw a stone upon me.

I used to throw them back but I walked out and cried in despair.

Luckily, the two girls came to help me.

"Hey! What's wrong?" the first girl said.

"I was bullied by the two boys."

"Don't worry. I am here to help you. We're good friends," the second girl said.

"By the way, my name is Kiana Andersen. I'm Fil-Am"

"And I'm Tiffany Rosemary Andrade, you?"

"Thunder Angelo Cabanilla"

"Oh! We're classmates! I saw your name there," Kiana said.

"What section are we?"

"Grade 9-Section 2," Tiffany said.

"Don't worry. I'll punish them," Kiana said.

We went back to the place where I was bullied.'

"Who told you to bully him? If you bully him one more time, I will report the two of you to the office," Kiana scolded.

"What's your name? And what section are you?" Tiffany warned.

They did not tell. So the girls grabbed their IDs.

"He's Niall. I know him. He's in Grade 9-Section 7. I was bullied by him before,'' Tiffany said.

"Is he your classmate before?'' Kiana asked.

"Yes. He's my classmate last Grade 7. He is very naughty to our classmates,'' Tiffany replied.

We went away and said, "Thanks for helping me.''

"No problem,'' Kiana replied.