100 Quotes sent by my Friends

1. I know everything happens for a reason. But sometimes I wish I knew what the reason was.

~

2. It's strange how some girls still go for bad boys even when there are men who will treat them right.

~

3. Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on earth. We are treated like children but expected to act like adults.

~

4. Christmas Day. If you love them, you'll treat them special everyday. Not once out of 365 days.

~

5. Expectation is the root of all heartache.

~

6. Nothing you confess could make me love you less. -Jesus

~

7. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.

~

8. Love doesn't show in sweet words. Love will be proven by making an effort to show how the person means to you.

~

9. Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them.

~

10. Telling me to calm down when I was already calm unleashes a fury from me that not even hell can contain.

~

11. Hindi masamang maging Bitter. Patunay lang yun na nagmahal ka ng totoo.

~

12. Okay lang yan kung hindi ka nya pinili. Isipin mo nalang, wala syang taste.

~

13. Mahirap daw magmahal ng taong iba ang gusto. Sa totoo lang mas mahirap magmahal ng taong akala mo Ikaw ang gusto.

~

14. Masakit kapag iniwan ka. Masakit kapag niloko ka. Masakit kapag pinaglaruan ka. Pero diba mas masakit kapag nag-iiwasan kayong dalawa kahit ramdam niyo na mahal nyo ang isa't-isa?

~

15. Deleting all your text messages before you give your phone to someone else. And then looking at the person saying: "I'm watching you".

~

16. You know what hurts so much? It's when someone made you special yesterday but makes you feel like you're a nobody today.

~

17. I want to meet the right man who will love and cherish me all the days of my life.

~

18. Paano mo masasabing hindi kita mahal kung sa bawat pag gising ko, ikaw ang hinahanap at hindi ang almusal?

~

19. Sometimes we are only given few minutes to be with the one we love and thousand hours to spend thinking of them.

~

20. There are many broken hearted people because they don't listen to God's simple instruction: "Wait for the right time."

~

21. You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.

~

22. A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head, and the warming system of the heart.