Ch 1 - Confession

From day one it was the same. First day Koneko knew who Issei was she had a dislike to him. For one reason and one only. He was a pervert. This isn't from he liked to check out girls a lot. It was extreme. He hide in lockers in the girl's locker room, wanted to join them in the shower, and even his pervy super power he called "dress break" which he took pride in. Moral of the story is how Rias puts it, "Issei's most favorite thing in the world is big bosoms." And his two right hand men Matsuda and Motohama aren't much help either. But her attitude started to get sweeter as time went on though.

Koneko for the longest time was hiding who she really was. She was actually part kitty and did everything in her power to hide that. When the ORC was cleaning the school pool. No surprise Koneko didn't know how to swim. On top of that Issei taught her. She started to see the kindness in his heart. Shortly after he helped free her and Gasper during the sit down meeting. And yet if that wasn't enough when Rias and her family transformed Issei's house into basically a mansion Koneko and the other girls were living there as well.

But during the summer break at Rias's big underworld estate Issei went to check up on his friend who wasn't feeling well. He then noticed the tail and cat ears. Rias explained the story of her and her sister when she saw him peek in. But then to their worst fear of Loki raising hell her sister Kuroka showed up. With Issei's will he summoned the boosted gear and stood his ground. Not a win per say bit the three got away safely. With Koneko in shock wondering why he would bother protecting her.

On the trip home everyone noticed something. Koneko was sleeping in Issei's lap.

"I've found peace. Meow." She purred and fell back asleep.

"Who would think. Before the trip no one would imagine." Smiled Rias.

"How adorable." Agreed Akeno. "But a quick favor. Can I borrow him?"

"Meow! Mine!" Koneko screeched.

"Koneko calm down I'm right here." Calmed Issei.

"Cuddle me." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am."

Demanding was one thing Koneko seemed was part of her personality. Demanding affection and for Issei in particular sounded like another universe. As crazy as it sounded when Issei went to bed Koneko snuck in his room and under the covers to only fall asleep in his lap. He awoke next to Rias which was normal, Akeno a rare seen but was shocked when he removed the covers that Koneko was resting happily.

"Koneko?" He gasped.

"Morning love. Meow."

Rias was a little annoyed. Love? What is that term supposed to mean? She thought to herself.

"It's so cute these two are getting along. Isn't it Rias?" Asked Akeno.

"Sure." Rias huffed.

The two left as Koneko moved from Issei's lap to laying her head on his chest.

"Koneko are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I'm warm and comfy my dragon." She purred.

Issei gasped. So many mixed emotions right now.

"We can lay for a while until breakfast is served if you'd like." She offered.

"Ya. Ummm sure thing." He replied awkwardly.

"Good. Wrap around me. I need affection."

"Absolutely Koneko."

"And Issei?"

"Ya?"

She makes contact with his lips. Issei's eyes are open as he's shocked and blushing bright.