Accidental Meeting

(Every "paragraph" is the switch between roles. Destielforever7 did the part of fem!Dean and I did Cas. I also do sam, but not when Cas and sam talk, then he does sam)

Dean walked in the school with short shorts and a cropped plaid shirt. She had her hair in two pig-tails and wore boots. She walked passed boy who
would stare or whistle.

Cas was a little nervous of his first day of school. He had just moved her a few months ago and didn't have many friends. He was way too anxious around people to make any new ones.

Dean bumped into Cas and he fell on her. She blushed and looked in his eyes.

Cas started to sweat. He was only a few steps from his locker and he had already crashed into someone. "Way to make a first impression", he mumbles to himself, hoping dean would leave quickly so he wouldn't get too embarrassed. But then again, she was pretty cute. Maybe a few more seconds wouldn't hurt.

Then he realized something : how the hell was she gonna leave when he was on her? He was literally sitting on her. "Umm not to be rude, but can u get off me? Your hurting my boobs." He notice the way he was holding himself up - his hands were resting on her boobs.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Cas said. He literally couldn't have made it any more embarrassing for either of them. As he stood up, he offered dean a hand to help her up, hoping it would make up for it, but knowing it probably wouldn't.

She grabbed his hand and got up. "No problem, but if you wanted to touch me like that, you could have just asked" she chuckled, thinking "wow, this kid's kinda hot."

Cas, being the awkward kind, just blushes and looks down at his shoes. Maybe he could talk to her! "I'm nervous-I mean Cas! Cas! My name's Cas!"

She chuckled, "don't be nervous, this school is cool. My name's Dean. Yes, I know it's a boys name, but my parents thought I was a boy. Don't ask, it's a long story." She smiled sweetly and her gorgeous green apple eyes looked in his, making him melt.

Cas was so amazed by dean's eyes that he hardly heard what she said. "Umm, well uh, it was nice to uh, fall on you..I mean meet you! Yeah, nice to meet you, dean!" He went to hold his hand out to shake hers and dropped the one book he had.

She bent down and grabbed it and handed it to him. "You'll do fine." She kissed his cheek and walked passed him.

Cas just stood there trying to process what had just happened. By the time he snapped back to it, he spun around. But Dean had already turned the corner.

She walked into her math class and sat down. She pulled her book out and started doodling, and ended up doodling Cas' name and hearts and singing.

Cas headed to his science room, head still spinning from what had just happened. He didn't pay attention to his teacher all period. Instead, he replayed the event that had just unfolded over and over again in his mind.

He walked out of science and and walked next to Dean, who was still doodling and humming.

"Oh um hi, Dean!" Says Cas nervously. "How was class?" He wasn't quite sure what to say to the girl who's boobs had literally been a hand support for him not even an hour ago.

She smiled "it was great, thanks for asking!" She smiled and covered her love doodling.

When he saw dean's smile, he almost tripped over the trash can that just happened to be put there as if someone knew he wasn't paying attention. "Idiot" he whispers to himself "at least try to be cool."

She chuckled "be careful, I don't want you to get hurt, okay Cassie?"

"Cassie...oh uh yeah haha where did that come from uhhhhhh" he was drawing a blank "what were you humming?  It sounded familiar."

"Hey Jude"  She smiled, blushing slightly. When the sun hit her face, her freckles literally glowed like little stars.

"I used to listen to that song all the time!" He could hardly contain his excitement.  He was actually talking to this literal angel. He wanted so badly to count her freckles and tell her how beautiful she was.

She smiled "my mom sang that to me as a child before...before she died" Dean looked down.

"Oh" Cas wasn't sure how he should go about this. "Do you have any siblings?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yea a little know-it-all brother", she chuckled and her face lit up again.

"I feel ya", he said, glad to make dean smile again. "I have so many siblings I lose track sometimes", he stared again at dean's freckles.

She chuckled, "I believe I know one of them. Gabe...Gabriel". She said, fluttering her gorgeous, long eyelashes.

"Well at least you know him and not...well never mind". Cas didn't want to be judged based on his brothers' "legacies", so he changed the subject yet again. "I could, um, walk you to your next class", Cas said. "If you want me to", Cas adds.

"Wait no, what about your brother? What were you gonna say?" She looked at him.

SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED IT DELETED A BUNCH OF THIS SO KEEP COMING BACK TO SEE WHEN I FIX IT. PRETTY MUCH FOR NOW THEY TALK ABOUT HIS SIBLINGS AND THEN THEY GO OFF TO CLASS AGAIN...OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I REMEMBER HAPPENING BUT DONT WORRY IM LOOKING FOR IT RIGHT NOW