We Were Just "Getting to Know Each Other" (SMUT WARNING!!!)

!!!SMUT WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

WRITER'S NOTE : I have never written smut before this, so go easy on me, I had no idea what I was doing (Plus I have no experience in the department, if you know what I'm saying)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean walked out of the bathroom in pink shorts and a crop top.

"Wow," said Cas out loud, rather than in his head, "that was really fast!" he added quickly, hoping she didn't catch the small pause as he stared at her.

She sat on his lap, facing him, "wow."

Cas couldn't take it any longer. He leaned in and kissed her quickly, directly on the lips. He didn't even apologize this time, it just felt right.

She pulled his shirt, and kissed him longer.

He had never really kissed anyone before, but for some reason, he knew exactly what to do, as if he had done this multiple times already. He placed his hands on Dean's back and continued to kiss her.

They fell back, laying on the bed as Dean smiled.

Cas stared into Dean's incredibly green eyes.

She smiled and looked at him.

He reached one hand up to her face and began to trace her freckles.

She blushed and sat up as she pulled her crop top off, revealing a black-laced, pink bra.

Cas stared at her and managed to squeak out a small "damn".

This made her blush even more.

Cas slowly dragged his fingers along the lace of Dean's bra and took his own shirt off to reveal his actually quite impressive muscles.

She rubbed his chest and kissed him more.

Cas brought his hands up to her face, holding her there, not wanting to let this end, even for a second.

She smiled into their kiss and played with his tongue, moaning softly.

The sound of her moans gave Cas a sudden burst of confidence and he takes control, practically ripping off her bra.

She moaned as Cas got on top of her and unbuttoned his pants.

He reached down and helped her before grabbing her boobs. "Twice in less than 24 hours," he said as he smirked and he kissed her again, beginning to moan as well.

Dean tugged Cas' hair, "oh Cas," she moaned quietly.

He wasn't even thinking straight, or at all for that matter. He instinctively reached down and pulled her shorts off, tossing them carelessly to the side.

She blushed and looked at him.

"Dean, you're so beautiful," Cas said, touching her stomach.

She bit her lip, "thank you".

Cas began kissing his way down her neck, stopping only to nibble quickly on her ear, and kissed down to her chest.

She moaned and threw her head back.

His hands were now moving up her legs and rested on her inner thighs, waiting to make sure she was okay with what was happening, even though he knew the answer.

She nodded and smiled, waiting for him to continue.

He waited one second more before he cautiously grabbed her underwear and pulled them down slowly.

She sat and smiled at him, rubbing his face, "you're so handsome."

Cas blushed slightly and kissed slowly passed her stomach, finally reaching her hips, which he kissed along slowly, while simultaneously grabbing her boobs again, cupping them in his hands.

She moaned and held the sheets, "oh, Cas".

He felt his boxers getting unbearably tight as his boner grew. He finally had to let go of Dean and yank them off, freeing himself.

She sat up, bit her lip, and quickly jerked him off.

"Dean," he moaned, reaching down to stroke his fingers along her opening.

She smirked, jerking him faster.

Cas practically screamed her name as he felt her fingers on him.

She pushed him down and deep-throated him.

He moaned and grabbed her braid.

She got up and sat down on his dick, moaning.

He thrusted his hips upward, feeling the inside of her.

She moaned loudly and kissed him roughly.

He flipped dean on her back and continued to shove his dick deep inside her, rotating it around.

She moaned loudly, almost screaming and kissed him harder.

Each of Dean's moans encouraged Cas to move. He pulled almost all the way out only to shove back in.

She moaned and pulled him down, gripping his hair, and whispered in his ear, "don't stop, I want to cum screaming your name."

This gave Cas all he needed. As he thrust back and forth, he reached down and stroked her with one hand, while the other reached out to rub her nipple between his fingers.

She moaned and soon came hard, screaming, "Cas!!!"

As she screamed, he felt himself getting close and started moaning Dean's name.

He came in her, filling her up. She grabbed his hair and they both moaned loudly.

They kept kissing as he reluctantly pulled out and collapsed beside her, both a panting mess. "I love you," he said between breaths.

She smiled, "I love you, too." She laid her head on his chest and pulled the covers over them.

He kissed the top of her head and rested his arm around her.

She kept the cover right above her breasts and Cas' abs as she laid, listening to his heartbeat.

"That was so good," he said to Cas, "better than good, it was great!"

"It was great, I'm so happy we didn't watch a movie!" she smiled, "oh my god, you were so deep!" she exclaimed.