Chapter 1: Meet

The day was April 4th and that fell on a friday and that day was the start of a cross country road trip planned by Abby, Sebastian and Mackenzie and they were planning to leave at 8:30 AM and the time was 7:30 AM and at Sebastian's house, Sebastian was seen coming out of the shower and was standing at the sink.

"The day that i've been anticipating has finally arrived! We're going to go on a cross country trip!" Sebastian said to himself as he brushed his teeth, then he combed his hair and went back to his bedroom to see what he was going to put on for the very first day of the cross country road trip. "All right, now let's see what i'm gonna put on."

Sebastian was looking through his closet and after carefully thinking, he selected a black t-shirt and black jeans with some slip on shoes, he put them on and headed towards his bed, where there was a suitcase, he packed some clothes, shoes and sleeping clothes that he was going to take with him on the cross country road trip. Sebastian put his cell phone in his pocket and keys in his other pocket and he also grabbed his digital camera, which was made by Fujifilm and it had a neckstrap and he also had an Atlas book in his hand. "All righty, now i'm gonna take my bags to the RV and then i'll head to my mom's house to see if she and Kenzie are ready, then we'll wait for the others to show up."

Sebastian grabbed his suitcase, some CD's to listen to at one point, his MP3 player and put on a jacket, then he locked up the house and activated the security system, then he went outside and it was a clear, sunny day and he approached his RV, which was a Prevost made RV and it was Prevost XLII a was sitting outside and pressed a button that opened the door, the top section had a black and silver paint design and the bottom section was silver and the RV had 12 bunks with small square sized TV's over them, five TV's with one of them by the jump seat, refrigerator, ice box with one of the TV's near them, coffee maker, cb radio, microwave, the floors were tile and hardwood, it also had Day and night shades, a shower, a driver stereo, CD/DVD stereo Sofa in the rear lounge that can also be used for sleeping and the interior also had sofas. a kitchen, tables, a sink, bathroom and a shower. "Now i've got everything, i'm gonna drive on over to my mom's house."

Meanwhile, at Abby's house, which was on Washington Road, Mackenzie was seen in a ALDC t-shirt, blue jeans and some nike sneakers as she was packing things up for the upcoming road trip, while her mother, Abby was removing the curls in her hair and was in a black ALDC shirt and track pants, like she usually wore and she already had her clothes and shoes packed.

"Mackenzie, do you have eveything you need for the cross country road trip?" Abby asked her daughter.

"Yes, mom." Mackenzie replied to her mother. "This is gonna be a great road trip!"

"That it is. I used to go on these road trips with a friend of mine and she'd ask me if i could bring Sebastian and he willingly went with us and a few times, Gianna went with us and we had a fun time." Abby said, when Sebastian was younger, she'd frequently bring him on road trips.

"I remember you were telling me that." Mackenzie replied, then she heard the doorbell ring, they both knew that it could be Sebastian ringing the doorbell and when they got to the door, Abby opened it and sure enough, it was Sebastian standing at the doorway.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Kenzie." Sebastian greeted as he got off of his RV and closed the door.

"Hello, sweetie." Abby stated as she hugged her son, then she saw him walking towards Mackenzie with a smile on her face, he was glad to have her as a sister even though she was his adopted sister since Abby adopted Mackenzie and unlike Melissa, she never compared Sebastian and Mackenzie because they were special dancers in their own way.

"Hi, big bro." Mackenzie replied, giving Sebastian a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Where is Maliboo?" Sebastian asked his mother and sister, noticing that Maliboo wasn't there in the house.