As Good As It Gets

Often when we take family vacations,we have busy schedules such as hiking,visiting friends,and visiting museums.But for the rests of this trip, we do nothing!When I tell my parents,they agree.
  For my mom,Susan drowning on her own and me being alive, so that's mean less stress for everyone involved. She lets me eat fish and chips wrapped paper and doesn't wipe the sauce off my chin. She just laugh when I ask if I can run through the golf course in my underwear at night. It's almost as if that newspaper article had taken root in a small corner of my mother's brain and finding out what really happen.
  We park our car,and leave our shoes alongside everyone else's then we walk down the wooden, sandy boardwalk to the beach.My dad identifies plants as we go and stops to make a few notes when he gets an idea.
  A few younger kids are playing Frisbee near the dunes while their grandpa cooks hamburger in a small grill. The smell attract Rocky, my dog who sniff a round the man's cooler."You want a burger?"he asks me. "There's more than enough to go around"
  Even though I've eaten fish and chips,I say yes. "Oops!" The man pretends to drop a burger in the sand,then gives it to Rocky.
  We decided  to sit in the upper cabin and grab some supplies from the car for the crossing. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Dad asks.
  I find the bag of Rocky's poop and while the attendant direct car onto the ferry,I drop it into the tiny workroom where he'll hang out during pur voyage. Both mom and dad see me but instead of being angry,they both laugh. As we head upstairs, we can already smell the fumes.
  It's almost another perfect moment.