1

Naruto

I looked out my window in the Kazekage mansion. Gaara and I share a room because Kazekage-sama says its best to keep us demons close to each other. I've always had 'special' feelings towards Gaara but I never vocalize them from my own reasons.

He seems so uninterested so I keep my distance from him. I always wonder if he is plotting to kill me but he hasn't yet so I should be fine, for know. 

We are both 16 but Kazekage-sama ordered us to transform into 12 year old versions of our selves. I hate looking the same age as my idiotic biological siblings. It makes me feel weak and useless.

Gaara

I looked over to Naruto who was on his bed thinking about something. I have always had a crush on him but he seems so calm, cool and collected that I don't know what I'm meant to say to him. It always seems like he is avoiding me anyway.

Ever since he came into my life, I have done a 180 on my ideals. Know all I want to do is be with him until the day I die, he is my other half. Okay I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna walk up to him and tell him my feelings.

I walked up to him he seemed to notice and looked at me with a raised eye brow. 

"N-Naruto I need to t-tell you something." I said and he gestured for me to go on. "Um ever since you came into my life all I have ever wanted to do was be with you." I said in a rush. His face screwed up processing the information.

I started to move away when he grabbed my wrist, pulled me on his bed and full on kissed me. I blushed furiously and so did he.

"Is that the answer you were looking for?" He asked. I nodded at him while blushing the same color as my hair.