2

Naruto

Kazekage-sama had sent Gaara, Temary, Konkuro and myself to the chuunin exams. I was disguised as a female and their sensei since Baki was ill. I sighed and looked at Gaara catching him staring at me.

It had become well known in our village that we were dating. Gaara had told me privately that he could have kids, but the ANBU's with us had heard and told Kazekage-sama, who at first wasn't happy about Gaara and I but after hearing that he didn't mind.

Probably thinking about us making more weapons for the village. Suna wasn't much different from Konoha other then the villagers feared him and didn't beat him, along with actually having someone to be with, aka Gaara.

We made it to Konoha and Kazekage-sama talked to the guards. The guards looked at me and blushed, I had turned my self into a red haired Uzumaki how had survived the village being destroyed and ran to Suna.

My hair was red and yellow normally but right now it was plain red. I average sized boobs. I wore black skinny jeans, red tank top, open Suna jonin vest, and red shinobi sandals. My Suna headband hung loosely from my neck. I also have the same eyes as my bitch of a biological mother.

I looked at them and winked. They blushed and looked away. Gaara seemed to be growling at me and them. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Now now Gaara we are guests in this village. So no growling at their people and at me for that matter." I said and he nodded. The next thing I know I'm searching the whole village looking for the Gaara, Temary and Konkuro.

When I finally found them Konkuro was holding a kid I recognized as the third Hokages grandchild, Temary was behind him and Gaara was in a tree hanging upside down with someone that had a ducks butt for hair next to him.

In front of Konkuro and Temary was my idiot biological brother and sister with some girl with pink hair, god I hate pink. I looked down from my tree to see that everyone was talking and the Fourth fucking Hokage was there staring at where I was.

I jumped down from my tree and Minato and his kids seemed surprised by my appearance. I had my eyes closed but then I glared at Konkuro who backed away.

"Konkuro we are guests in this village meaning no picking on anyone outside of the chuunin exams." I said and he nodded quickly. I turned to my biological father and forced a smile. My team was watching curiously knowing about my past.

"Nice to meet you Hokage-sama my name is Kiya Uzumaki." I said and his eyes widened,

"Your an Uzumaki?" he asked.

"Yeah when the my home village was destroyed I fled and ended up in Suna." I said. He didn't seem to detect my henge. He nodded and left while I started dragging my team to the hotel we are staying in.

I sighed as we entered our rooms. Kazekage-sama by himself, Konkuro and Temary in one room, and then Gaara and I sharing. We all entered our rooms and I saw out stuff was already in here. I sighed as there was a knock on the door.

I still looked like the female version of myself. I opened the door to see the Hokage standing there. I let him in.

"I know you are using a henge but I don't really know about the Uzumaki thing. Can you pr...." I didn't let him finish because I sent out a Uzumaki chain cutting him off. He seemed to get the point that I am a Uzumaki.

"Okay that deals with that. But who are you really?" He asked and I kept my mouth shut as I looked in a different direction. I saw Kazekage-sama outside and he nodded. I sighed and looked back Minato.

"Do you really need to know?" I asked. He nodded seriously.

"If I do not know who you are I cannot trust you." He said. I sighed while scratching the back of my head.

"Okay then but don't hate me when I show you the real me." I said making a one handed tiger seal. "Release." I said and there was a poof of smoke and as it cleared he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I told you that if I showed you, you can't hate me for it." I said. His jaw dropped as I looked like a carbon copy of him but with red highlights in my hair.

"N-Naruto.....?"