Chapter 2 : Welcome to Prayterville, Texas

I awoke the next morning with no blankets covering my shirvering body , my door swung open and my mom welcomed her self in before saying " get up we need get your stuff in the car and get on the road." I moaned and turned over i hated mornings , the only thing that got me up for school was the smell of pancakes. I was annoyed that for one it was 8:30 in the morning on the weekend and i usaully sleep to 10:00 on the weekends, two it was cold outside aswell as inside my house . It was supposed to be warm in the summer but not in Alaska , that was why i was glad to be spending my summer in Texas . " I'm freezing my ass off , Gawd" i said as my mom walked back into the hallway , thankfully she ignored me cursing. I searched for something to wear , there was barely anything left in my drawers, i had packed everything  knowing that when i did get there i wasn't going to know what to wear , i could never decide what to wear , that was why i was always late. I threw on a tie-dye shirt, skinney jeans , and some blue vans I left my amber colored hair down and put my beanie and a coat on . Instead of asking for help i just didn't even yell or put my weak arms to use as i threw my bags down the stairs letting them go on a joy ride." RIIIIIILEEEEY" my dad yelled , i covered my mouth from laughing as he barged up the stairs and down the hall to where i was standing. " Just ,just get in the car wait for us!" he said motioning for me to go down the stairs . I walked down the stairs taking two steps at a time , I reached the kitchen where i saw the light brown pancakes with bacon sitting on a plate , quickly grabbed two pancakes and four pieces of bacon before delilah skipped up to me and held her hand out , im guessing she wanted some of my food which wasn't happening because i loved food and if you tried to take it away from me i wion't be a happy camper. I stuffed my mouth with a pancake enjoying it's greatness before i poured syrup into my mouth , i was too lazy to get a plate of course, delilah watched me and made a face , i turned to her and shook my head as she put her hand back to her side and started crying. I stared at her for awhile wondering when she would stop faking it , evenutually tears never came so she stopped trying to make it believable , I stroked her hair as i finished gobbling down my pancake , i leaned down and said " You know im going to miss these moments , you gonna be alright kid , here all by yourself ?" she stared at me then she dropped her head before saying in a high pitched voice " I will, I promise , Don't forget me." she said stumbling over her words , she was still learning , " I won't, I promise. " .

I waited in the car with my mom as my dad loaded the bags in the car . I had to catch a plane out of the airport in Juneau , then i would land in Phoenix ,from Phoenix i would take a flight to Austin ,Texas . I was flying by myself thank god , i didn't want my parents ruining my vacation. 

I said my good-byes when we got to my terminal and then i got on the plane i got to sit at the very back row and  luckly it wasn't a full pane so no one sat in the seat next to me . I survived the plane rides and landed in Austin , I got on a bus that would take me to Prayterville , I fell asleep half of the ride the other half i got to see absolutely nothing i was in the country an hour passed and i saw a sign , i read it out loud to myself "Welcome To Prayterville,Texas." , great i thought 3 months in the backwoods country.