Bad Meets Good

I sit at the top of the sky scraper letting my feet hang off the side, staring at the city.

No cars on the street and no traffic lights turned on. The whole city dead. Since the out break everything has been weird.

I live on my own for now. The outbreak I was talking about yeah we live on planet Magincey. Where all is magical creatures and other things live.

Like wizards, witches, vampires, werewolves, mermaids. You name them we got em. I'm a dark angel and a vampire.

Since my mother was a dark angel and my father was a vampire that's what I am. But our planet used to work together in harmony.

But then all hell broke loose. Don't know why but that's what happened. I stay alone though.

My black wings conceal me at night and keep me warm. Mortals used to live here. But haven't seen any in decades.

Okay I'm old so what I stopped actually growing at twenty. Which was awhile back. I have come across many groups that wanted me too join them.

But every group I came too one person was against me so i left. Because soon I would have probably got killed in my sleep.

I stay inside in the morning and go out at night. I've been living in this old office sky scraper for awhile.

I sometimes crave blood but I don't have to have it too survive it just makes me more powerful.

When the planet was still in harmony there would be blood banks we go to where they actually create blood but now all the workers are either dead or gone.

So I must fight the urge. I look like a normal girl I mean I don't look like a monster unless I'm mad then my eyes go blood shot red and my fangs grow longer.

Other than that I have little fangs that fit in my mouth and don't hang out and I've got blue eyes black hair and dark black wings.

I decide its dark enough out and I jump off the building. I let my wings open up and I softy hit the ground.

I start to walk down the street. I'm Melanie by the way. I hear a sound and I stop. I look around. I use my night vision.

I see someone hiding behind a trash can peeking out. "Come out." I say. I use my electricity which comes out of my hand and shoot it at the lamp post over the trash can.

A boy stands up. His brown hair up and his blue eyes sparkle. "What are you?" I ask. Here instead of asking who are you we ask what are you.

"I don't think you wanna know." He says. "Yes I do, tell me now!" I growl.

His white wings fly up and glow. I shield my eyes. "You make me sick." I say. He puts his wings away and I rub my eyes.

"Guys it's okay for you too come out." He says and a boy appears right in my face and I take a step back.

"Hi I'm Harry." He smirks. Another boy jumps down from a building. Soon enough five boys stand before me.

"Shes the opposite of you mate." One of them whispers and nudges the boy that I first met. "I'm Louis." The one first met says.

"I'm Zayn, I'm a werewolf." Another says. "I'm Niall. I can control the elements. Fire, ice, water, earth, wind, darkness etc." the blonde one says.

"I'm Liam I'm a merman. I can control water and ice also." One says. "You already know me. I'm Harry, kinda like a superhero I guess." He disappears and reapers right beside me.

"Or a villain. Whatever you want me too be babe." He whispers in my ear and floats in the air.

He goes back to the other boys. "I'm Melanie. Dark angel and Vampire." I say.

"Would you like to travel with us." The boy named Liam asks. I huff "No" i say.

"Why not?" Harry asks. "Because I don't just walk off with just anyone." I reply. I start to walk off agin.

A hear a kitten meow and I turn around to see a cat behind me. It turns into a human. "I can also shapeshift." Harry says.

I turn back around and walk agin. "Hey um did you bring friends with you." I hear Louis ask.

"Of course not What are you talking about?" I turn around. Oh no it's them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this is a new story I've decided too do. And I really loved writing this chapter cause its different and not just the average joe if u know what I mean.

I'm Melanie in the story btw. And my friends are gunna be in the story. And well we are going through a tough time right now so I'm only gunna put my two besties Taylor and Jerzee in it and my friend Abby in it for now.

Well hope u like the cliffhanger my lovelies >:). Bye bye and don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with ur friends.