Chapter 12

MELANIE POV

I lay in the bed. Just lay there looking like a child. The door opens and someone walks in. A finials but not so likable face.

"You know my hatred for you just shot up 50%." I say staring at her wings. "Nice to know" Elounor says. "I swear when I get out if here I'm going to suck your blood dry." I hiss.

"Oh your half vampire that will make me even stronger once I take your powers." She smirks. Take my powers? She's bluffing I will bite her arm off before she tries touching me.

"In your dreams." I growl. "Then my dreams are coming true." She lightly laughs.

"And trust me ill make sure to take care of your precious Lou once your dead." She says. "He's mine keep your hands off of him!" I yell.

"Here's my plan I take your powers, Chase does what he wants with you if you know what I mean, and then we slaughter you, I carry you back to the others and say I found you dead, Louis will be so sad, I will be there to comfort him in his time of sorrow, he will fall for me and we will live happily ever after." She claps her hands together smiling.

"You should know those no longer exist." I tell her. "This is my story! And I make up the endings!" She says.

"I will stop you." I grit my teeth. "Never in your wildest dreams." She laughs. "Looks like my dreams are coming true." I reply using her pun.

"Chase will do the transaction, giving me your powers and leaving you with none." She smirks. "But before that I get out of this bed kick both your as#es and go back and live my life." I say.

"Not happening." She says. I try to escape the ropes but I can't. They are tied tight around my ankles and wrists.

I have a plan if I stall them long enough the others will get worried about Elounor and come to this location.

"How about Chase comes in here first Ive always wanted him." I swallow the vomit coming with that sentence.

"Oh your such a slut whatever ill go get him." She says. Minutes later Chase comes in smirking. "I've always knew you wanted me." He smiles biting his lip.

"Why wouldn't I." I say. "There's no reason you wouldn't." He says. He gets on top of me and our lips connect.

Truth is I used to like this ugly fu##. Maybe I can convince him not too take my powers and let me go.

I fake smile through the kiss. I break this kiss to breath. "I missed you so much." I say. "Me too" he says making out with me agin.

"I've alwaysed loved you please take me back." I say. "Defiantly." He replies. Our tongues dance around.

"Untie me please so we can make this special." I say. He unties me and I jump in his arms. I get ready to twist his neck. "Goodbye you nasty fu##" I say and twist his neck.

He falls to the ground. I hear footsteps coming toward the door. Oh no I have to surprise attack her.

I start screaming in pleasure and moaning. I hear her stop and walk the other way. I rub my wrists and rage rises up in me.

I will kill her. But slowly and painfully she will feel every hit and slice of her skin. She's going to die!