Chapter I

Casey and I were swaggering the halls of Northlands Girls' High School . We're late again but I don't give a shit because my smoke break was worth it .

I'm going to have an early death. So lesson to be learnt kids...

Smoking wasn't going to be the only thing that's going to kill me. My delicious yet uptight teacher might just be accused with first-degree murder. Mr Wakefield, the hunk that's always  on my case. I swear that man hates my guts but the next two years is going hell for him. Don't get me wrong it will be hell for me too. This school is too strict. Everyone is the same. Same-sex, same hairstyle , same boring personalities and same uniform (obviously).

"Miss Raymond" a deep husky voice said interrupting my thoughts. I am a civilised person so I'm going to handle this like any mature adult would.

"Hey Dexter , how you?"

"Sit down, now!" he kindly says. Eh ,wrong. He said it in a acrimonious tone. That stupid dick fuck.

He is a jerk but damn he's so yummy. The smirk that's plastered on my face aggravates him so much. I love getting under his skin. I heard a scoff traveling form across the room as I turn to see who the idiot was I catch a glimpse of none other than Tami Chordia.

The slut spread this rumour that I slept with Mr Wakefield 'I wish' but I think I would have known if I did. They called me "Slutty Mc Clit face" for more than three months. As you probably guessed I wasn't very popular untill recently-

Why the fuck aren't you catching up on your work.

I agrued with myself for quite a while only to realise the other half of my brain was right so I shoved all my none-school thoughts to back of my head and started working.
                                    ***
School was finally over and we all went to our dorms. Casey, Leah and I are roommates and I thank god for that every day. It was Friday so we had no study time and we could do whatever we wanted to
so the firt thing to do was to get undressed. I slipped out of my pleated brown check skirt and in to my pajama shorts and Scott's T-shirt. He left it here last week so he technically gave it to me. Moments later the door flings open and a tall and beautiful brunette walked in.

"Wazzup y'all!"

She walks over to me and places her body onto mine and places kisses all over my face. She had a cigarette in her right and a bottle of tequila in the other. She does the same to Casey. Once we settled down she threw a packet of cigarettes. Camel double, yay.

"Thanks Leah , took you a while though."

"Shut up , I lost my I.D. "

"Fake I.D ,Mrs COCKelra," Casey adds.

"Atleast I got one, " Leah says with a pout

"It's tough being rich kids, I don't know what I would do without you!"

I jumped on them and we spent the rest of the day talking complete shit.

God these girls are my rock. I don't know what I would do without them.

I'm popular for all the wrong reasons. I have a lot of 'friends' and a lot of haters but Leah and Casey have been there for me through thick and thin. I'm basically married to them.We're almost always together but tonight they went out to some concert and left me alone in our dorm.

I'm soooooo bored!

So due to my boredom I spent the whole night smoking with the shower on. Leah said it's an easy way to let the smoke can go up in to the vents , I strongly doubt the logic in that. I turn my gaze to the door and then to my phone then all of a sudden my cell phone screen light lit up and a chesire cat smile formed on my face.

Scott
Hey babygirl. Miss u ,wanna go for a drive?

Me
Sure but I'm in pjs and I really don't feel like getting dressed :(

Scott
Is all good. I no u look ama-zing

Me
You're too good to me♡
How was school?

Scott
Boring as usual. It aint no heavan staring @ dicks all day. Thats y I neeeda see u ;)

Me
Tbh it sounds like heavan to me. Where are we going btw?

Scott
Ull see monkey. Seeee ya ina few!

I sat in silence for a while thinking about Scott and his silly texts (and bad grammar) . He's really sexy and not to mention a TOTAL BADASS. I guess I'm lucky, he stood by me all of last year and even when I felt broken. He helped me build walls to block out everything and everyone except Leah and Casey ofcourse. My thoughts snapped back to reality as my phone vibrated

Scott
I'm here!!!!

○○○

A/N : Okay so whoever is reading this should know this is my very first book and my writing is a bit jumpy. Feel free to say what you think and how I can improve :) I know there's plenty of room for improvement ❤

 Feel free to say what you think and how I can improve :) I know there's plenty of room for improvement ❤