I Have A Crush On You

Alex Williams is an high school student that has the most crushes. But for short we call her A . Its the first day of school and I had been attending Tilden High School. Her bestfriend Aaliyah is the most smartest kid in school. I saw a bag of nerds In the 9th grade I said yasssss they are tots ugly. First period had start and I had her favorite ELA teacher M.s Clarke said take out your reading books as she took out her books her books fell on the floor when I looked down it was a cute boy picking up her books.He said hi ! My name is Justin . The way how he looked it was like Trey Songs singing to me. Justin wore a blue jeans a shirt that says I Haters and a black suspenders and a SnapBack . I Alex was speechless . Then Aaliyah came an was like oh wow. I said shut up! Then class started . Ms Clarke was talkin and talking but I was thinking mostly about Justin , then he tapped me and said 'I love your outfit' I said I love yours to.

Justin asked Me whats my name and i said Alex or you can call me A .1st period had finished Justin said can I call you and she said yes and I gave him my digits and he gave me his. Here we are into the 2nd period I have a dance class lit right . My dance teacher is name is Ms.Vally. We were dancing to the new song that Chris brown and kid Ink made called Show Me. But I realize that the dance teacher is not here so we had to go to teacher spongebob.

Period 2 has ended time to go to lunch I am starving . I was praying that I would see Justin at lunch. Siting at my table eating fry chicken and fries what caught my eye was Justin. I see Justin I said hey come over here and he did. Justin came and said TBH I would rate you a 8 I say that because you look cute siting their waiting for me. Well thank you ! Sooo Justin tell me about yourself. Well I love girls that are smart and that will have fun with me . As I fell in love with his words I realize that my lunch was over . I was like Oh Shit!

Two more periods until school is almost done . As I am walking through the hallways I see that they are having a valentine dance. I was mad hype . I was thinking that Justin will ask me to the dance ! Can't wait to go home to call Justin.

Two Periods is finally done . On the bus waiting to reach home. when I reach at home I see my parents and my brother siting at the table all together . I asked what happen to you guys? when I sat down my dad told me my dog had died ! I had broke down. I even forgot to call Justin but Justin is not important right now it's my dog Sally that's important . I went straight up to my room with my tears than a few hours later I called Justin. Justin did not pickup when I called again I realize it was a Chinese store asking for take out. I was so angry.

Next morning time for school I was going to smack the black of of Justin . when I reached school I see my bestfriend Aaliyah smooching with Justin . I was pissed! so I walked over there and put up the middle finger and both of them and said suck something . For sure I know my relationship with them were for surely done. Pissed as hell walking to class.

1st period had start and I had class with the Jackass. Justin tapped me and said I am sorry. I ignore him and asked to use the bathroom .As I walked out the class I had dignity ! my walk to the bathroom which I didn't use I saw this even cuter boy . I said hi you look cute. I asked what's your name and he said Nathan. when I saw his face I realize he was the hottest boy in school. 3 minutes later he gave me his phone number and i gave him mine. as I went to give him a paper to give him he smacked my ass and gave me a kiss . His mouth was so wet it was like cotton candy i loved the kiss .1st period had finished and everybody saw. Nathan said call my cutie. I think I have another crush. As the periods go by Nathan has been following me around. At lunch he had called me I was wondering who the jack is calling me.

When I look Nathan is calling me and I answered him he talked and talked until I fell asleep on the phone. So as life goes on Nathan keeps on calling me 

    Chapter 2

The sexist boy has moved to our school. I heard he have sex with people and gets payed. I wanted some sex but I was not going to pay him. So I walked over there and said Hi I am Alex . Hi my name is Shane. Well Shane asked if I wanted to go out with him I said yes .  So I said meet me at my place. School has ended . Waiting For the most sexist boy . Shane ring my doorbell hey babe whats up . Shane closed the door and started kissing me I enjoyed the Kiss . Then we walked up to the room and I put on a condem and locked the door we jumped on the bed and started to hump and kiss and I pulled of his pants and I saw a big dick I started licking it then he took of my shirt and was sucking my nipples oh yes it felt so good then it took off *******

After,that amazing sex we went to school and I was making out with Shane .  Shane said your sex is amazing lets have another sex. we went into the bathroom and started to have it again he took of his shirt then I did the opposite bite off his nipples it was bleeding and he was like yah baby work it I sucked his dick it was like sardens then the most popular boy came in and saw we were having sex and he had a three some him now had some  good ass he was like moan moan and moaning then I heard the bell ringing and I sucked Shane dicked harder and fucked him up .  I took out the condem and kept it in if he wanted more...

Chapter 3