The Return Of The Scar

Potter

The room was light with life. My second, and certainly not last child has been born, Albus Severus Potter. I hold him in my arms for the first time, seeing he has my hair and his mother's lovely eyes. I look over to his tired mother, lovingly, as I take a seat on the bed so we can view our creation." Harry," The tired mother said." Yes, my love."

"What is that on his arm?"

I look over to my son's arm seeing a familiar scar. A scar that I could never forget" What do you think this means?"

"I don't know ."

"What should we do, Harry?"

I look deeply into my newborn child's eyes not answering her question." Should we call Hermione and see if she can tell us something about this?" I still don't say a word as I look down at his scar.

"There must be books, something to explain this, stopped, " She said." Ginny?" I said calmly as Albus began to move and squirm." Hold him." I hand the child over to his mother who carefully holds him." Harry, where are you going?" She asked giving me a wide-eyed stare." To call Hermione and Ron."

--
Albus

"Wake up kid we're here." I wake up hearing the rough voice. I open my eyes to see the train stopped and I was faced with the conductor of the train." Sorry, sir." I said as I stood up hastily." Wait there kiddo." I turn around standing still in my tracks. Yer look a bit fimilar." He said putting on his glasses while squinting his eyes for closer examination." You must be mistaken, sir."

He put his glasses back in his pocket." Guess yer right kiddo. Well anyway have you a good year."

"Thank you, sir." I said as I neared the exit. I was finally here. The same school mom, dad, and everyone I knew went to, Hogwarts. I've heard all too much of this place and the adventures that my father went on along with Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron. Was I going to have as great adventures as them? I scratch my wrist looking down to see a scar in the form of a bolt of lightning I was born with it, my dad said but I never really stopped and looked at it. The scar looked strangely new for some reason but it didn't hurt instead it felt like a rash.

"You must be Albus." I look up from my scarred wrist seeing a girl about my age speaking to me." Umm yes,"

The girl is wearing the Hogwarts uniform same as me. She flicks her lengthy black hair back." May I ask who you might be?"

I feel disappointment in her large blue eyes as I ask my question." I'm D'meina it's nice to meet you Albus." She shakes my hand with a smile." How do you know me?"

"How could I not know you're the son of ha-" I place a finger over her lips." Shhh..."

"Sorry, but everyone knows who you are." I wasn't shock by this news, I've heard stories about my father's adventures here in this school. And I know that my elder brother being here won't make things any better. The bar would be set higher for me." I-"

"First years, first years only." I turn around hearing the somewhat distant yell.

"We're going to load onto the boats now."

"I guess it's time to go Potter- I mean Albus."

Our small group of first years began to near the dock as ordered by the bearded instructor.

The school is more magnificent than I had imagined it to be and also larger. I was surprised to see the school was still standing strong after the damage done on it. All the students gazed up at the school in awe as the boats moved in the dead of night. The lights of the large castle-like school shined bright like stars. This must be how my father felt.