Chapter 4

126 reads...:000000 Thank you!

The next day, Jimin showed up for the last class late, just because Luhae's mother had called and asked him if he could look after the girl again.

Somehow he really wanted to say no (he said yes of course) to the offer so, the rest of the lunch he couldn't get this mind off of why he desired to do so, and ended up missing the bell.

"Psst."

Jimin pushed his chair a little closer to the desk beside him.

"You're lucky the teacher is in a good mood today, you avoided the lectures I get when I'm late." The voice whispered and murmured a silent 'lucky bastard' before continuing. "Anyways, how come you are...late?" She hesitated, as if not believing the situation.

The later opened his mouth, about to respond, but was interrupted by a 'The teacher's coming our way, you'll have to tell me later.'

---

"Park Jimin!"

The said boy turned around and waited for the girl to catch up to him.

"You should really join the track team, Jiji, you have incredible skills." The classmate teased the panting girl.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. Now-" She stopped and took a huge breath. "-spill."

"It's nothing much, really, I just was offered to look after that girl from my neighbourhood, thoughts about it kept bothering me and I completely forgot to look at the time."

The girl's face turned completely serious. Park Jimin overthinks a lot but never lets it get in the way of his school work.

Never.

---

A heavy sound of feet interrupted the silence of a house, Jimin closed the door, threw the backpack somewhere he didn't care at that moment and went to shower and change into comfy clothes, so he would not have to move out of his bed for the rest of the day.

After the shower, he dressed up and started drying his hair with a towel while walking out of the bathroom, but a sudden movement in the mirror caught his eye so he slowly went back, not taking his eyes off of the thing.

Could this be a burglar?

All the hairs on his body stood up out of fear.

Right when he was about to stand in front of the mirror, the figure disappeared, leaving Jimin standing, jaw ajar in awe.

Without another thought, the boy dashed out of the bathroom and locked himself into the room, waiting for his mom to come back.

For the first time, Jimin experienced a glimpse of what true fear was.

It's not a toy.

You can't make yourself believe it's your friend.

You can't play with it.

---

I dun even know, Jenissi left topp dogg and I'm devastated. It's my first time witnessing a member of a group I really like leaving :"(

And Halloween is over too, though the chapter is a bit longer – at least one good thing came out of today I guess xD

'Girl