Chapter 1

"Get back here you idiot!"

I just kept running , didn't dare to look back. I ran as fast as I could, feeling my heart juggling around in my chest. Not noticing my surroundings I took the time to look back. Scanning the area, I realized I was alone. Slowing down, I caught my breathe carefully reaching for a pole.

Feeling dizzy, I take the time to soak up my surroundings. In my view an old rusty gate appeared. I had no idea where I was so I decided to get a bit closer. There was a lock, but it was open. Reaching out for the handle a  cold shiver is sent through my spine.

I had now entered the premises and a huge abandoned building approached my view. The trees slowly danced around me as I came closer to it. My bright yellow boots sunk into the soggy moss like grass, making me respond in disgust. Trying my best, I
tried to stick to the squared marble stones leading toward the building.

Covering my bare arms from the cold rough wind, I spotted a murder of crows up on the old crusted roof. Flapping their wings wildly, they departed as if I disturbed their flock from their comfort spots.

I stepped onto the first wooded step to the creepy old house. It screeched like warning me to get away. I ignored the warning and took another brave step, this time carefully. The front door suddenly moaned open , making me jump back.

Whispers of wind wondered around me, making my mind go wild. I finally had the guts to step into the mouth of the house.

#################################################################################

So I just decided to write a little something because I had the time today, Its short but u know... Thanks for reading, its probably really bad though.