Love in the world of paradise

Chantal Palmer was so resentful by the way the airline had been treating her. Even in the first class seating her dad bought her, it still was horrible. Some thought of her as this fun and bubbly cheerleader captain that everyone loved. Well, the second part was true for her, but not on this vacation. Being here brought out the worst of her. At least she brought her cherry-red bikini to make her look even prettier than she already was. She was irresistible with her blond hair, baby blue eyes, and perfect build. She could definitely turn heads.

"Boom" She woke up from a dream about Harry Styles. " Uh, what was that mam?" She jerked her head around just to see a plump old woman taking drink orders. This was the birthday gift her dad surprised her with? Oh yeah, " This is a way of meeting new people" her dad had said earlier that morning. She wondered what her eighteenth birthday gift would be like. Hopefully not another crappy vacation her dad got for free. At least he booked her a beautiful resort and five-star restaurants and venues. Maybe this would be a nice vacation for her after all.

The plane finally came to a stop where people could get off. She wanted to look outside so badly. Why couldn't her dad of just flown her in their private jet instead of being squeezed between to "interesting" people. Finally she got into the airport. Chantal walked up to the conveyer-belt holding all the suitcases. She looked at each bag carefully. A bag full of barbies, a photographer's camera set, and some married couple's luggage. At least there was some normal items there. How long had she been waiting there, her luggage was out of sight. She walked up to customer service in her Gucci heels.

" Um I haven't seen my luggage yet, and..." She trailed off. That was until she realized that the lady couldn't speak american. "Grayson!" The lady yelled in her thick accent. Then Chantal finally woke up. Boy, he was handsome. " Excuse me, my luggage isn't here." The boy answered," I'm afraid that we have lost your luggage my lady." At that point she wanted a refund. Her bikini, makeup suitcase, and many other valuables were wasted. " But for a week of no pay I can give you a tour of the Caribbean, if you want?" Wow this trip was getting better a lot quicker than she realized. She thought for a second then realized,"Why not?" She had a feeling in her stomach she had made the wrong decision, but it was to late to head back. " Right this way then." Now the adventure for sure started.