Do or Die

Wanted:Chambermaid

       Qualifications:

- Must be at least 25 years old

-Female

- Does overall works including cleaning/cooking/laundry works and etc.

- Demure personality is a must.

- contact the number at the bottom of the page for more information

"Kinda handy." , she thought. But duh, devil may care. This is the last possible crap i can count on.. a stray med, perhaps.

*24 hours earlier*

"Thirsty?" i poured a bottle of soda over some pathetic bitch who tried to ruin my reputation to extend her fame. "This is what happens to sneaky backstabbers." i smirked while my minions poured more foods over the whore.

Avery Shaw is my name, public humiliation is my thing. A bitch? yeah i guess i am. Specially when it comes to my name.

That basic bitch over there was Libby Taylor. She made false rumors about me being pregnant so she can have the position as prom queen as soon as she got me exterminated off of Ashby Academy.

"Avery!" i heard a scream of som

"You mean MY mon and dad?"pero of course,i still claim them na mga magulang ko!

"Whatever! Let's get this straight,we both are called by the lawyer"

so,ayun nga,pumunta sa lawyer tapos kinausap kami na ...

"You're parents are gone because of a plane crash"

"G-gone?!"-si jade. expect nyo naman na magrereact ako ng ganun?! EEEw!

"Yun lang naman pala eh. Transfer mo nalang sa account ko ang mga shares ko"

"How can you be so cruel?!"Tingnan mu to,makareact kala mu sya ang anak noh

"...And everything was entitled for Jade Mistfredge,including you're account miss. leanne and they left nothing for you but your own things"-lawyer

"WOAH!!!WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! NOTHING?!!!!"-me. I can't believe this! Pati pagtira ko s bahay,pingbawal?! That was so injustifying!!!!

Alam nyo ang next scene? nag-alsa'balutan ako! At Dinala ko lahat ng gamit ko.. I still can't belive that i'm now a poor little homeless girl!!!

***