Chapter 7 Asking

Skipping Movie Time....

Andrea POV*

I'm glad someone actually stood up for me. But I thought he would be so good not bad and be the one to cuss. I kinda like this bad side.

Next day...

I woke up with a smile on my face. My boyfriend would be here in a while so I got ready quick but looking nice. I wore a black shirt,army pants,my new jays (I didn't have gym today so why not?) and put my hair up in a bun.

I heard my phone buzz on my bum. It was a call from Logan. He said he's outside and got a surprise for me!

I quickly ran outside and got to his Toyota. My mouth drop making me gasp and he turned to. I guess he new I was thinking like 'da fuck...you so cool' and he took it as a compliment.

"We'll come on" he said.

"O-okay" I said as he grabbed my hand.

"We'll here you go and I hoe you like it"! he said with a proud smirk. I took the bag from him and smiled.

It was an Ronald Donald bag! I look to see a breakfast sandwich. I was happy I was pretty hungry I sometimes barley eat with the bullying...wait how did he know I like this?

Mom!

We arrived at school in about fifth-teen minutes. He parked in the parking lot,got out,ran to my side of the car just to open it for me. I mean what a gentlement. I took some time to look at his features.

A hot gaw line,sexy ass eyes, green eyes with a little brown, freckles but their light and his lips were perfect I want to taste them so badly and just....SNAP OUT OF ANDREA...NO NO YOU DOING THAT....but you like him so it's okay right...NO...YES...ha thought so...

"Earth to Andrea"?! said Logan.

Uh..huh..yeah Logan"? I said with worry expression on my face.

"I wanted to know if we're a couple..you know a foreal couple"? he asked with hope in his sexy green eyes.

"Yes! but why would you think that"? I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"We'll I don't know. I mean we'll we went on a date and then now where here. I never asked to be my girl".

I then leaned into him so I could bd close to him. I was right by his ear and I whispered...

"We'll ask me before I have to do it, Lola".

He whispered back,

"Okay".

I felt a pair if warm lips touch mine. His lips tastes like strawberries and his smell was one of a kind. I loved it, it had this kinda of first-day of spring smell. I kissed back of course. He then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance so I let him in. Our tongues fought against each other trying to win this battle. Of course he won and we let go gasping for oxygen.

"Will..you b..e my girlfriend, Andrea"? He said with panting.

"Yes". I said leaning in again to taste strawberries. He asked for entrance again but teased this time just to annoy him. But what got me to open up was when he squeezing my ass. I gasped with kiss and he stuck his tongue in quick. I couldn't help but smile against the kiss. I guess he felt the smile since he smiled back at me.

We let go again and he took my hand,intertwine his fingers with my and held it tight. Like he was never ever gonna let go.

"I'm glad I have you Andrea".

I'm glad I have you and only you".

I think I love this boy....

A/N:What u think my watty readers??? 😰☺️❤️😍👏 or no.😱

Update or no?