hey

I made a trailer and i was proud of it and it deleted itself. I cant fucking write shit today just sucked. Im so done.

My boyfriend has been terrible.
If he wants me to fucking kiss him he needs to put in some motherfucking effort. He acknowledges my existence but never has conversation with me or answer my texts later. He says that he loves me but how do I even know that is true. He doesnt even listen to me.

I hate that he says "i love you" to me
Such a beautiful phrase but truly no emotion of the sort is applied
Its just what he thinks hes meant to say im sure
As if the title boyfriend means you have a script
 It just didnt feel right to me either. We had rushed into it. Wed only been together a day and he says "i love you". But when I typed those three words it was only because it was the proper and kind response. But if I had been honest I would have replied "do you really. You dont yet know the me that lies beneath this flesh. What do you love? My face? My words?"
 He hasnt hurt me but he hasnt healed me

He doesnt talk to me at all. I talked to him about it before he said he just felt sick. I believed him. I gave him symapthy. Oh yes he must be real sick since the next day he can laugh and talk with his friends but pretend I dont exist. Who am I to him? His play thing? Is that all I am?

Once again

Im just a joke