Tied

Ship: Mikayuu
Anime: Owari no seraph
A/N: it's really descriptive so if your a friend or something don't read ;-; story of Mika being completely insane after turning into a vampire my longest story lol
*rope kink*
*probably the most sexual and kinky I've done*
*descriptive*
---

Yuu sighed, yanking at the restraints trying to get them loose at the least. He looked around the room, looking for ways to escape but no avail.

This is what he got. Punishment for trusting a vampire.

"Damn it!" He cursed to himself, yanking so hard that his wrists had red marks. "Just come loose already!" He begged, wearing himself out.

He sighed, wanting to curl in a ball and cry. He was so scared. He was just kidnapped, now tied up, who knows what the vampire had planned. It's been two days now that Yuu has tried to escape, but failed each time.

Now Yuu was terrified, awaiting to see the face of his kidnapper. Yuu started again, yanking and pulling at his restraints, making his bruised wrists bleed now. His heart suddenly stopped, hearing the creek of the door and barely any light entering the room.

He froze, hearing the door close, going back to the pitch black. He looked around, trying to see who the kidnapper was, but unable to hear anything. Yuu's heart did flips in his chest, trying to see who it was.

"H-hello?" He asking, his voice quavering with fear.

He suddenly heard a shift, and agonizingly slow strides across the room, as if the person were studying him.

"P-please don't hurt me.." Yuu begged.

"Shh."

He heard the males voice hush him, making him tremble at how deep his voice was. He suddenly felt something warm at his neck and froze.

"Mm." The stranger mumbled.

Yuu whined and closed his eyes, scared of what's to come. He suddenly felt hands on his hips making him jump.

"H-hey!" He gasped.

The gloved hands trailed his clothed body, as Yuu heard him lick his lips. Yuu began to panic. He was going to be raped? Killed? He whimpered slightly, feeling the strangers hands caress him.

"Shhh it's okay." The strangers voice was somehow...familiar. His voice was gentle, relaxing him. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

Yuu whimpered. "C-can I see your face at least?" Yuu questioned, shivering as the strangers hands moved away from him.

Yuu suddenly saw a dim light appear, as the stranger opened a window. Yuu's eyes widened.

He was now staring into bright blue eyes, his blonde locks falling across his face slightly.

"M-Mika?!" He asked, in shock as he felt Mika's hand gently caress his cheek.

"It's been a while Yuu." He said, a slight smile on his lips.

"Mika let me go! This isn't funny!" He yelled, his body trembling.

"You think this is a joke, Yuu? No no my dear, I'm not gonna let you go after all the trouble I went through to find you." He smirked, looking at Yuu's face. "Gosh your too perfect."

Yuu pulled away from Mika's hand, looking the other direction. Mika grabbed his chin, forcing him to look at him. Mika smirked, brushing his thumb across Yuu's lips, making him blush.

"Beautiful." He mumbled, before crashing his lips on Yuu's.

"Hmmm." Yuu mumbled, feeling Mika's tongue across his lips.