chapter three

If you'd open your eyes then maybe you'd see what's at stake

Two weeks later

"Mac! The bus is here and we are late" someone yelled "what?" I said standing up with my batman blanket. I started walking down stairs . I trip over my blanket landing on joey "sorry fam" I said getting up going to the bus knowing corey is gonna get my bags . The bus driver waved to me . I waved back . I threw myself in someone bunk.

I heard the guys walk in the bus . "Day one of tour" sid yelled "shut up im trying to sleep" I shouted

Eight hours later

"Hey kid time to get up" some one said hitting me . "Dude leave me alone" I said . "No can do" paul said picking me up . "No leave me alone" . I said yelling I was splash by water "what the fuck!?" I yelled sid was laughing . "Im gonna kill you" I said soaking wet . Paul, mick and sid where laughing there asses off . "Where my dad" I asked . "Went out with the dudes" . Paul said . "Well im gonna go change" I say walking to my bunk to get new clothes .

I put on a of mice & men shirt with skinny jeans with a Robby epic sauce beannie and a green day sweater . I grab my band bracelets and slid them on . I walk out . "Im going for a walk" I yelled "ok little one be careful" sid yelled "whatever" I say . We where in a store parking lot . Across it was a park . I walk to the Park .

I saw two small cat being chased by a kid with a stick . "Hey!" I yelled the cats hid under a mary-go-round . The kid looked at me . "What?" He said with rudely "why where you doing that you fool" I said walking past him . "Because I hate cats" he said "well fuck off" I say bending down to pet the cat . One was fully black and the other one was black and white .

I carried them as the dude walked away . I walk back to the bus with the cats in my arms.  I open the door and heard my dad . I hide the small cats in my pockets in the hoddie . "Hey daddy?" he looked at me . "You only call me dad when you want something" he said I smiled . There was a small 'meow' from my jacket . "Uh whats inside your pockets" he asked . I pulled out two small kittens "can we keep them?" I asked him "please" I said he looked at the guys they nodded "thank you soo nuch guys I said hugging them all . "So what you naming them" corey asked "the black one shadow and the one with white ghost"
"Awwee" Chris said taking ghost from me . "Ok we need to get to the venue and get set up for tonight" Corey said

We had the bus driver drive us to the venue.  Everyons got off.  I stay on the bus . "So your Corey kid?"  The bus driver asked me "yes" I said 'well Nice to meet you im Matt" he said as i shook his hand .  "im mac" I said smiling as I got off the bus . I was walking around the venue.

They had already started the meet and great . I walked to there dressing room. I sat on the couch . I looked at my phobe it was 5:30 pm . Did I really sleep that long I question . I heard running . I open the door and saw the guys going to the stage .

I smiled as they got in a group . "Where the fuck is mac" sid yelled . I walked up to them . "Ok first day of tour first concert of tour lets make this one a good one because its mac first concert so fuck yeah on three . One. Two . Three . Fuck yeah!" Corey said . They all ran on stage.

They started doing what they do in the middle of the concert sid tried to pull me out of the side . "Come on" he begged. " No im not going" I said . "Fine im calling Corey and Chris and jim" he said "you do that" I said sitting on the floor . I saw chris and corey walking towards me. Chris tried to pick me up .

I yelled in fright they just looked at me like im on drugs. I ran to the restroom I was crying . I sat on the floor . My phone started blowing up with calls and messages.  I heard some one knock on my door . "Hello are you okay" some girl asked . I open the door there was a girl about my age or so
"Aw hun are you okay" she asked me I shook my head . "Whats wrong" she asked me I told her everything .

"Omg wow thats .... just wow" she said "yea thanks...?" "the name is maggie" . "Oh im Mac" I said "can I Uh have your uh number" she asked yea sure I saId giving her my Phone number. We walk out together . "Let me walk you to the bus?" "Yea sure" I said .

We reach the bus . "Thanks Maggie" i said "No problem" she said "see you soon" she said . "Bye" I said as I walked in . Everyone looked at me I went straight to my bunk. "Mac" I heard coret say from the outside of my bunk "what" I say "wanna explain what happen back there" he said opening the curtains "I choose not to" I say turning the other way "Mac..." he said I looked at him "fine but here though just me and you" I said "ok" he said as we walked out of the bus . We walked to the park it was dark. 

We sat under a tree . "So what happen" he asked "so this all took place five years ago "

Flash back

I had just got home from school mom was at work and her boyfriend was drunk at home. Hey he said almost falling . I walked passed him. Hey! Im talking to you he yelled I turned around .  He smacked me. I fell. He sqat next to me . Did you know your pretty he said. Leave me alone jake . I said he smiled and got on top of me . I hit him. Ah you bitch he yelled he slamed me on the floor.  I passed out. When I woke up my head was bleeding and I was undress . Everything came back to me .

End of flashback

Corey sat there . "So you where ermm..." he asked "yes" I said trying to hold my tears back. "Does anyone know did he get caught?" he asked getting mad . I flinched. "No" I whispered. "Were stopping at your home town during the tour" he said getting up and walking back to the bus.