Chapter 2: Flashbacks...

A Month Later…

“Krista! Your shift is starting! Hurry!” My manager yelled out to me, as I finished the touches on my hair and makeup.

I slowly walked outside to see the club already full. I put on my best smile and made my way to the poles, knowing all eyes were on me. My silver pumps clicking softly against the wooden stage. I closed my eyes grabbing the pole. Remembering how my last shift at work ended….

“Come see me after the show…” A deep voice said softly from behind me. I had spun around expecting some old creep but to see a young man, roughly my age. “I’m Daniel”

“I’m Krista, but I don’t think thats a good idea…” I said, even though i knew what my body wanted

“Please?” He pleaded softly. I walked away, knowing what i was going to do.

The show ended fast, It felt like i had willed time to speed up, knowing what I really wanted that night. I tiptoed about the club and out the door, knowing my boss could catch me.

“Hey.” His voice announced, as i saw him leaning against the brick wall. His face hidden by the dark shadows surrounding us. I took a step forward brainwashed with a need to go to him, to feel his body pressed up against mine.

“Hey,” I whispered. That was all i needed to say because the next thing i know, he was crushing me to his chest and kissing me. I moaned at the way his tongue stroked mine in ways that it had never been stroked before. He stopped for a second looking down at my body. And for the first time ever i suddenly felt self conscious about my stripper outfit in front of him. I blushed. He toyed with my bra strap and slipped it off my shoulder, exposing the top of my nipple. His eyes filled with lust for me.

“Krista…” He whispered as he bent down picking me up, putting me high enough for him to suckle my breasts. I moaned in pleasure, my head spinning. I wanted more so much more. I threw my head back breathing hard as he lightly sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey.

My body jerked against his in reaction and he finally realized what i needed. He unbuckled his pants and lowered his boxers, my heartbeat quickened in anticipation. He slid me down slowly onto his dick. My eyes watered a he began to f*ck me. He was kissing me, everywhere as he did so, I couldn’t concentrate, all i could recognize were his bright blue eyes.

I moaned louder as he thrust harder and deeper, as I came and he came in pleasure a moment later….

I stopped thinking of then. I never saw him again, it turned out he was drunk and he got in a deadly car wreck later on that evening. I returned to the present, and performed the routine i had specially made for this night….