Two Against One

Glenn smiled warmly, pressing his leg against Maggie's and she pressed back. "You know.. I was thinking.. what if we got married?" Glenn smirked, and raised his eyebrow. Maggie shot that look she gave him when he picked up the condoms in the abandoned store. "I mean, we have been together for... over a year" He shrugged. "A year." Maggie giggled, the small cute noise she made. "I reject." She lightly kissed him on the nose and got up to meet her father. "Hey, daddy." Her soft country accent revealed better. "Hello, sweetie. How are ya?" He opened his droopy eyes, and set down his gun. "Oh, I'm fine, anything ya want me to get?" Maggie asked, just begging to be alone with Glenn somewhere. "Hmm.. I'm not sure if I want you to try to get past all those walkers." He answered truthfully, sneaking a glance at Glenn who was eerily smirking. "Whats going on with you and Glenn?" He raised his head, he was relieved to finally ask. "Nothing." Maggie exhaled louder than normal, and clenched her teeth. "Okay, well we do need more bandages, unfortunately Daryl took the last roll" Hershel sniffed, and revealed his bright ocean gaze more. "Yeah, well he was begging to get killed." Maggie scoffed. "I'll be back soon, daddy." She ran off to get her horse. She got on her dark chocolate horse, and galloped next to Glenn and nodded, signalling him to meet her in the woods. He acted like he was working and bit hit lip and she rode off. He got on a horse and galloped toward the woods as Hershel fell into a deep sleep once again. They made it to the store, looking around for any walkers. "None." Glenn whispered, and widened his eyes as Maggie practically ripped his shirt off. She slammed him to the floor, licking his bare stomach and he moaned, quickly taking off his pants. Hershel woke up to Rick yelling in anger. "What in the hell?" He got up, and ran over to Rick. "Whats wrong?" Hershel set his hand on his shoulder. "Nothing.." Rick cried, slamming himself onto the ground. Sleepily, He rubble his shoulder. "Rick! I'm sorry!" Lori yelled, and you could see her sit down and bawl her eyes out.                       "You BITCH!" Maggie growled, pushing onto his chest. "Not good?" Glenn furrowed his eyebrows. "You broke the condom!" She snapped. "I know.." He rubbed his head, and groaned.