Chapter 11

Hey guys,

sorry for late upload and I hope u will enjoy this chapter. Thanx to my amazing editor shellbell232 for doing her amazing job with this story.

Many hugs

suzy82

On the right u can see a pic of Clarynn

I was pulsating in rage, I could feel my anger, heck I could taste it on my tongue, it has a bitter taste and bitter smell, which goes in every cell of your body and eats it from inside out.  Man I was losing it. Blinded by anger and fury I saw how people of this town were moving away from the path I was taking and pulling their children tight to their sides in an unconscious attempt to protect them against me. In their eyes I was a monster, a monster which they feared. Of course I was a monster in their eyes, which the best point would be eliminating from this world. But if they knew my truth, my life, my destiny ... they would possible change their opinions about me. In reality I was like them at one point.  I had a family and friends.  I was loved and protected from the world and from people, people such as I am today. My mind is wandering again reliving the past; holding onto what was instead of what is.  It was only furthering to boost my frustration and state of distress.  From the outside I appeared focused, force to be reckoned with, someone to steer clear, a warrior.  But these memories these thoughts are drawing back to a time that no longer exists for me.  I morn that.  Augh! I have to get out of her and pull myself back together before anything happens.

I began to pick up my pace, swiftly moving down the street, but my intruding thought were keeping me distracted and I didn´t noticed the person in front of me, until I crash into him.

“Whoa, there beauty, stop your horses! What’s the hurry?” He said in all too familiar voice.

“You should move away from my path, let me pass.” I snapped at him.  This was so not the time to deal with him.  Have I changed enough that he will not recognize me?  I need to keep moving.

“Who pissed you off warrior?” he mocked me, but released me from his hold.

“No one you shouldn´t ask personal question, if they doesn´t matter to you.” I know I was harsh, but I wasn´t in the mood for small talk with him, not in this moment, and not with this person. I brushed pass him and continued to walk towards the castle, I was on a mission and I needed to get out of here quickly without incident. 

He stood in shock as I shifted pass him.  For some reason he could not just let this woman keep going, he needed to talk to her, there is something about her that he cannot let go.  So he turned and began jogging towards her till he caught up to her.  When he did, she would not make eye contact, there was a deeply sigh that escaped from her. 

I could not catch a break, I had hoped as I moved forward he would change his thoughts, but no, Anthony to everyone and Antonio to me as my childhood friend would not give up.  Once he set his mind to something, he never would let it go.  Unfortunately, I was the focus of his attention and a sigh escaped my lips as he drew near.  I cannot deal with him today while my emotions are all over the place.  All I could think about is how much he and his brother were sometimes so much like each other in that manner.  It is just plain scary at times. Both were stubborn to the core.

I tried to avoid conversation so we walked in silence.  I kept reminding myself, don’t make eye contact, wipe face of emotion, and remain focused on target it’s all about the mission.  I was afraid that my traitorous thoughts and sudden emotion breakdown would result in actions that I would regret later.