Chapter 22

Next Day.
--
NO SCHOOL

I woke up, hair a mess and remembered I needed to post a photo.
That was my first priority this morning.
So I went to to Instagram, and posted the picture, with the caption of course as, Was hanging with this little dude ❤ Love him!
It was a cheesy caption but none of me seemed to care. I looked over the picture again revealing our white teeth, crinkled skin around the corner of our blue eyes.

---------------

I didn't have school today so it was just a lazy day for me. I stayed in bed and watched YouTube on my laptop at least till noon. Eventually I had gotten up only because Ricky wanted to hang out with me. He seemed happier than ever - even over text.

Before my day actually started I put on, a baggyish gray pull-over that says Make Love, and back jeans. A Bennie would look cute but I wasn't feeling it today. I slipped on a pair of vans too. I went to the bathroom and applied my face cream. Today was a lazy day so I didn't mess with any makeup.

Ricky ❤😘 - Hey! Im downstairs waiting, your mom let me in.

I left him on read and moseyed my butt downstairs. I went up to him with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Hiiiiii!" I said. He just smiled at me. Then his phone buzzed. He looked down, smiled at it stupididly and has his attention back on me. "Who was that?" I asked.

"Just Liam, he said he was going to hang out with Victoria today."
I nodded back for a response with my mouth in an 'o' shape.

I don't think he'd be smiling if he received that text.
Not to be mean, just something seems weird.

He grabbed my hand pulling me in for a hug. Damn, he smells good. I thought. The hug was tight and lasted about 8 seconds.... Just an estement.. I wanted to kiss him so bad. And I did. It didn't last so long though. my mom ended up bursting an entrance in the kitchen.

RICKY'S POV (why not switch it up a bit?)

Today's the day...

...I mean it has to happen. Mine as while do it now while I have the chance. Liam helped me set it up a little bit. So I can tell Forest alone. I really hope this works out.

"Hey, um.. wanna go to the park?" Please say yes..!!

"Yeah sure." And she smiled. whewh.. Good.

I placed her hand in mine and we walked out of the front door. As we began to walk the slightest cool breeze came by and I could see Forest perch up. Yet its like she could sense me watching her. She smiled looking down. She's the right amount of imperfection. She's absalutly geourgous. How am I so lu---

I pull her back up bringing her closer to me. "Are you okay?" She just tripped on the side walk...

"Yeah.. Wow that was stupid huh?" I could tell she was embarrassed. And it didn't help much when I smiled holding in my laughter.

---------

As we get settled at the park Forest instantly gets on the swing. As I walk closer to her I reach in my back pocket. By the time Im in front of her Im kneeling on one knee. And I open up the little box - with a ring. "Forest, there isn't anyone I could be with who makes me as happy as I am with you. You bring out the best in me. You get to see a side of me no one else gets to see....
...I know its hard to find true love these days, I just..
...I really.. I know I've found it. And its with you...
....So please, take this promise ring?"

At that moment. When I was done talking, for get slightest moment we where frozen in time.
Forest got me standing on two feet again and pulled me in for a kiss. A long one... Does that mean yes?

FOREST POV

I couldn't speak so I just kissed him. And after that I still couldn't speak so I nodded my head repedivly yes... yes.... yesss. ❤

"Does anyone know?" I had asked Ricky.

"Liam and Victoria know..
...I told your mom. Emery knows." I pulled him in for another hug.

"I Love You Ricky."

"I Love You too Forest."

_______________________

A PRIMROSE RING!!!
Awe..
How are you guys liking the story so far?

Well - don't get too comfy, the stores not over yet.