thank

Eunmi looked at the empty seat in front of her. It wasn't unusual for her friend, Jaemin, to not show up to class considering he was an idol now. Sure there were the occasional days where they did show up, but it only happened a few times a month.

After classes were over, she was calmly doing her homework when he ran into the classroom. Making sure the teacher wasn't in the room, Jaemin slammed his hands onto her desk, making her flinch and look up at him.

"Why did you do that-" "I need your help. I accidentally told Chenle that I would make cupcakes for his birthday." he cut her off in a rush.

"I don't see what's the problem. Isn't there just a few people in your group? And why can't you do it yourself?" Eunmi placed her pencil down on the table. His left eye twitched like he was about to explode.

"The problem is that we're going to be celebrating his birthday, at a fan sign event."

Eunmi deeply sighed and rubbed her temples. "When is the fan sign?"

"It's tomorrow."

He then explained that he accidentally said in a live stream with NCT Dream that he would bring homemade cupcakes for each person that bought their poster and had won an invitation to the fan sign. One hundred people were going to be attending, meaning one hundred people would have to get a cupcake.

Her eyes widened at her idiotic friend. They both looked at each other in alarm before she quickly stuffed her work into her bag. Eunmi grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the school while grumbling.