New Family✨

I walk out the theater with popcorn in my left hand and Pepsi in my right, I get to my black Toyota and put my stuff on top of the car. I drive to my street, Bronx Rd, and the first thing I see is a big U haul moving truck. Walking over, I see a man his wife, daughter and son, as being polite I walk over and introduce myself to the new family.

"Hello, I'm your next door neighbor, Peyton." I say grinning.

"Hello Peyton nice to meet you I'm Ann this is Rob , Harry and Gemma." The woman said.

"Do you need any help?"

"Oh lord ye-" the girl Gemma was cut off by her father.

"Honestly if you wouldn't mind helping." I smile.

"Of corse I'll help!" They nod and I start picking up boxes and taking them in one by one. I began to stop as I got really tired, I checked my watch, it's was three hours ago I asked them if they needed help.

"Excuse me?" I turn around to meet the eyes of Harry.

"U-uh, yeah?" I stutter as I look into his eyes.

"Can you move?" I laughed.

"Yeah sorry!" I wasn't that type of girl who cared about what people thought of me. I liked to live in the moment, be far out, so I rarely got embarrassed. And for a sixteen year old girl that is what everybody dreams of, being carefree.

I walk back to my car and grab my purse and then I throw out the nasty pop and popcorn. My mom greets me at the door.

"Hello, where have you been?" She looks furious I check the time again:
11:39PM
Oh my god, " mom I'm so sorry, I was helping are new next door neighbors get unpacked!"

"I'm just glad you're safe." She put a smile on. I walk down the hall into my sister Paisleys room. Paisley is eighteen years old and about to graduate high school with light brown perfectly wavy hair and ice blue eyes, she has cheekbones every girl wanted. She also has the perfect boyfriend,Liam Payne hes a year younger but he is hot!

"P, you will never believe what happened!"

"Did you get a boyfriend yet?!" She laughed.

"Uh-no." My grin faded but came back, " I met this family, our new neighbors, who has a son, Harry, and he is the hottest thing alive!"

She laughed, "finally, you don't think Liam is hot!"

"No, I still do I just found a hottie that I think we'll become best friends with each other."

" yeah, then date?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

•••••••••

I walk into my room filled with twenty one pilots posters. I took my long light brown, naturally, straighten hair out of my ponytail and got some Adidas shorts and Adidas shirt for pajamas. I take a seat at my desk and go on my Mac book, as I open Instagram I have a new follow request,

Harrystyles: ✖️ ✔️

Instantly I clicked accept and requested him back, in seconds he accepted and there I was stalking his page. No selfies, just pictures of random things. I gave up and went to my bed and lay down, * DING* I grab my phone to see what the noise was about. I got a dm, from Harry.

Harrystyles: hey sorry i was rude to you today:/

Peytonmatte: it's fine:)

Harrystyles: no it's not:(

Peytonmatte: gn super tired ttytm?

Harrystyles:gn to u!;) and yeah:)))))

•••••••••••••••••••