01 || On the Way to NYC

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Tᴜʀᴛʟᴇs Rᴜsʜ Iɴ

》 𝙰 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼 𝚃𝙼𝙽𝚃 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 《

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

****

Grayson Fuentez; a student who had just got accepted into college to become a biology major is going to begin her journey in the State of New York. The young lady is ready to go out there and begin her life as a young adult. She plans to take a few classes online for a while in a new apartment before actually going on the campus.

Her things have already been driven to New York, and all she has to do is make it to New York on her own from her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia to see a new piece of reality. Her very dark brown hair that reached her shoulders with a few highlights waved every time she walked. Her brown jacket covered her bare arms under a grey shirt and black glasses caught all clear figures in front of her.

She packed her trunk full of belongings, ready for the long drive she will be taking all by herself. After she got everything situated in her car, she turned to her family standing in front of her former house. "I'm going to miss, you guys." She muttered, hugging her father and mumbling into her father's shoulder.

"We'll miss you too punkin'." Her Dad smiled, pulling away. Gray let a couple of tears fall as she took one last look at her folks and brothers.

"Call if you need us." Her mother says with her daughter nodding.

"Got it, Mama," Grayson says, turning to her car. "Well, I'm off. Love you guys..." With that, Gray stepped into her car, starting the engine and she was already driving down the road. She could see her parents waving to her from the rearview mirror. She was definitely going to miss them.

But this drive would take her about 12 hours...

****

New York

"Okay... Newton's second law of motion is..." Donatello said, pushing up his glasses and was holding a small button to start his next experiment. Donnie closed his eyes and pressed the button with a large fan spinning its propellers, giving out a loud blare through the lair. Papers and many other things flew and Donnie's older brother, Leonardo was now coming in half asleep-- he looked like a limping zombie.

"Donnie! Shut that off!" He yells, covering his eyes to block the wind. Donnie whimpered and runs over to turn the man-made wind off with Leo sighing in relief. "Don, what are you doing?" Leo asked. "It's early in the morning. Go back to sleep." Leo turns away rubbing his eyes.

"I thought we were training this morning," Donnie says.

"It's Saturday, we don't train today. Remember? August 8th!"

"Oh...sorry, bro." Donnie sighs. Then, his phone rang on his shoulder as Leo left the lab. A friend of his had called to give him a friendly hello this morning. Don answers to hear the voice he's known for a long time. "Morning Isabel." He smiled.

Isabel is a girl Donnie and his brothers recently met during the event of Krang. It was police chief Rebecca Vincent's niece. The girl answered on the other end."Hey, Donnie. Are your brothers up?" Isabel asked.

"No, they're still asleep. Why?" He sat in his chair, spinning in a few circles.

"Perfect. I uh... I was going to bring some breakfast over for just you...and I." She said, sounding quite bashful.

"Oh!" Donnie exclaimed. "Okay... when will you be over?"

"In about twenty minutes. I'll see you on the rooftops?"

Donnie gulps with Isabel waiting for an answer. He didn't know whether to lie or to say 'no' to his friend who is basically falling for him, but Donnie didn't really have those kinds of emotions for her. The poor guy did not want to hurt her feelings at all. "Uh..."

"Donnie?" Isabel said.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll see you up there." He sheepishly chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Great! See you in a few." Isabel hung up with Donnie giving a forced smile and sighing deeply.

"Ugh... I think Isabel is a little too... clingy." He says. Donnie leans back in his chair and spins in it as he looks up to the ceiling and blew raspberries. Isabel is a great girl, but she was the type who was very, very clingy for Donnie. He also didn't want to hurt her feelings... "I'd like someone very stunning if it were possible," Donnie mumbled. "Maybe even... human. But I know that'll never happen..."