|TWO|

|Haerin's POV|

@ the car

"Sooo i saw you and wonwoo talking and his touching your forehead what was that about?" Seulrin said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yaa~its just that he said that my face is red and he thought i was sick so he check my temp..that's all" i said awkwardly.

"What about the handkerchief huh?" she asked curiously.

"Well i was sweating a while ago then he handed me this" i said while showing her the handkerchief then i noticed that there's a note inside.

Jeon Wonwoo
+03017171717171

"Ohhh..a number better txt him now~" Seulrin said teasing me aisshhhhh...

"Oww there's a tomato beside me hahahaha" ahhh she's teasing me..well it's payback time

"Sooo what's the real score between you and seokmin?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
Seulrin just frozed. OMG i cannot hahahaha

"So who's the tomato now" I said laughing at her epic face.

We arrived at our house. Yes ours cause we live together that's what you call #bestfriendgoals hahahaha

"This is the best day of my life" We screamed in unison. Wooahh are we connected that much that we even screamed the same thing hahaha.

"Gotta go to my room~" Seulrin said then ran up to her room. Tchh i bet she's going to call seokmin.Ayee love birds while me forever alone.

I proceed to my room and fix my things up then i saw that note again with his number.

"Should i txt him?" I whispered to myself..wait noo im the girl that's embarrassing if I'm the first one.

Owww wait he doesn't have my number. Aigooo stupid Haerin.

Hmmm...should i?? Or not?? Arghhhh. I'll just sleep now. See u in my dreams Wonwoo.