A Dark and Stormy Night

String of kidnappings here in West lacuna lake!

Several children have gone missing in the past week. Ben Shakens age: 7 height: 4' 5'' description: ocean blue eyes raven black hair gender: male last seen in his bedroom ; Jayce Star age: 9 height: 5' 3'' gender: Male description: bright blonde hair deep green eyes scar across left eye last seen sitting in the tree outside his bedroom window; Rocky Mcdonald age: 5 height: 4' 2'' gender: Female description: dark brown long hair emerald green eyes last seen sleeping in her bedroom. If you have seen them ANYWHERE please contact your local police department.

My name is detective Drakeo Gibbons and I'm the lead detective on this case. I've talked to the missing childrens' parents and all of them say the same thing, the last place they saw them was at night right before they went to bed. There wasn't any sign of a struggle, so my only guess is that they were taken while they were asleep. So I decided to go out and see if I found any clues. It was a dark, cold, and cloudy night, so I brought my flash light and note pad. I wore a nice thick black hoody and a blood red, pitch black, and snow white scarf I also brought my camera along with evidence bags. It was a cloud of gray around me, I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. The bright pale yellow light from my flash light was all I could see. I walked through the eerie, dark, damp, and foggy forest.

I soon came across a trail of something crimson, I thought that it was odd because I was in the middle of the forest. I followed the trail of whatever it was soon my flash light found some pale, it looked like a small hand like that of a child, only then did I realize that the crimson trail, was a trail of blood. This terrified me because the hand was lying a pool of that crimson color, then it hit me, the stench of death, and blood. I stepped forward even though I really didn't want to, only to see the most ghastly a sight a man of my stature has ever seen.

It was a young boy, he seemed around the age of 9. His stomach was torn open with what looked like claw marks, I looked closer and saw that his bloodied, mangled body lay there, his entrails ripped out and torn to shreds in a bloody mass. I almost wretched at the sight, his eyes both wide open with a look of terror frozen to his face, his eyes were both missing, along with his bottom jaw torn off, his chest was torn wide open, and his ribs were either broken or missing.

“Dear god...” I muttered.

My only thought was to stop, but I couldn't, I had to solve this case. As I thought that I realized the boy was Jayce Star, one of the missing children. I took out my camera and started taking pictures.