Chapter 1

Hot rays from the sun starts to reach my eyes as I woke up from a great fantasy, a dreamt of him.

I checked my clock at the side of my bed and it's 2:30am. Too early for my 8:00am class. Hmmm.

"I need to tell you something Thereice."

"What is it Love?" As I reach for his cheek to lend his dark brown eyes on me.

"I-I am...

"THEREICE!!! IT'S ALREADY 9:30AM!!! SO YOU BETTER GET UP, YOU FAT ASS!!'

"Oh shut the fuck up Rinrin. I can hear you, so low down you're ever since annoying voice!" -____-

"Then better be ready for school my fat ass 6 year older sister. You look like a monkey."

"What the hell did you just say my 6 years, 2 months, 4 days and 12 hours younger sister?"

"I said that you're a fat ass and look like a monkey, you deaf." As I brought myself off my bed and chase my sister that giggling like a 5 year old girl, eventhough she's already 14.

"YOU LITTLE CREATURE THAT LOOK LIKE DORA!!"

"AND YOU'RE BOOTS!! HAHAHA!!"

"CHITCHITRITCHIT TO DORA!! CHITCHITRITCHIT TO DORA!! DORA DORA DORA THE EXPLORER!!!" I chant as she was on her way to our kitchen. Where mom is chopping meat and dad at the dining area reading newspaper.

"Psh!! You're still a fat ass!!" She said in an annoying and half whisper tune so that our parents couldn't hear her fuss. Hahaha Cheers for my victory!!

"Good Morning mom!!" We both chant as we reach her at the kitchen counter and kiss her cheek.

"Good Morning lovely angels!!"

"Good Morning dad!!" We both greet and take a seat besides dad.

"So how's you're sleep?" Dad says as he moved the newspaper aside and take a glance to me and Rinrin.

"It's amazing dad. I dreamt of having a cupcake shop and full of customers admiring my recipes." Rinrin says as her eyes twinkling like a child.

"Wonderful. How about you Thereice?" O-okayy..

"N-nothing dad." It's really awkward to talk to daddy about men. So I chose to cover a minimal white lie of forgetting.

"Ok my handsome husband and two lovely angels, my special breakfast is done! With a love." :)
Aww. That's why I love my family. They are almost perfect...except me.

"Tita Liana and Tito Rio!!! You're beautiful niece is here...hmmm. Bacons!!!" As my 20-year-old cousin runs to our table.

"Such a childish." I whispered to myself.

"Oh really grandma?" Jing said in a sarcastic way.

"Stop calling me grandma. I'm you're cousin. Tss." They just laugh at me. Really? Tss. I'm just acting as my age.

"Jing. Seat beside Thereice. And eat at the spare plate. How's you're day?" My dad said.

I quickly went to my room after breakfast and better get ready for my last semester at school. I wish time skips so fast for me to already earn and spent money without conscience from how my parents worked hard in order to earn.

"How's you're day babe?" He asked.

"I'm fine, as always. But I miss you." I ran to him and hug him, to felt his warmness.

"I miss you too babe." As he hugs me back and gently touch my wavy hair.

"I wish I could turn back the time.."

"THEREICE!!"

"Holy shit!" I don't know but my head hurts as I smashed my head from the wall of our classroom.

"You had slept again." My friend Maire scold at me.

"Sorry. It's just that I can't sleep last night." Its hard not to sleep late when there are a lot that runs in our mind at night.

"Oh? Then we better go to the library for our thesis in management." She said as she stands up. And I walk with her. Oh great! I just need to remind myself on how much more study I need in order to graduate on time.

"Time goes fast don't you think Thereice huh? Last sem of our college. Yay!" Maire says excitedly.

"Yeah! I wish it runs faster so that I could meet my first love, money." I said dreamingly.

"You no boyfriend since a cell girl. Why don't you let Brix court you. We don't know, maybe he's the one."

"Nah. Still endorsing that man? It's just that, I don't feel anything special around him. And I don't want to give him false hope."

"Okay. Just saying." In a giving up tone.

"By the way how's you're relationship with Troy?" I said, reversing the topic to her. And there our conversation diverts to his 5 year-boyfriend. Long enough huh? Long enough to break up. Hahaha kidding aside and also meant aside. What? I'm a good girl.

But something's wrong.. those dreams last night keeps me hunting throughout the day. And it just appeared again while I'm asleep at my boring class, it isn't even 2:30am yet.. what's wrong my love?