The Worst Day Ever

It was a cold fall Monday when Myah was sitting in her fourth grade class waiting until the teacher would give her test back so she could see her grade.Myah's eyes just nearly fluw out of her head when she saw she got a C+ .she was holding back tears she couldn't stop holding it in anymore she began to cry.Someone herd her crying and told her friend Jenna.Jenna asked "Myah why are you crying?"Myah looked up but did not respond .Jenna tried to make my Smile but that just made Myah cry more than she was before.Why,Why does this have to happen to me?Myah asked Jenna.                                                                                                                                     Jenna do you think my moms                                                                                       Going to be  mad  at me when I get home? I don't know Jenna said.Myah thought about it for a couple of minuets then she said maybe this isn't my test maybe it got mixed up with somebody else's test that the Only thing I can think of.If this is my test I'll rip it up then my mom can't yell at me when she sees my test.What are you CRAZY Myah you can't do that yes I can I just won't tell the teacher.Myah thought about it for about four days then she decided to tell her mom about the test that night at dinner.her mom was not very happy but she said what are you going to do to bring up your grade "Study" Myah said.by the time the next test came Myah had studied so much that she raced right throu the test and she managed to get ever single question right.that goes to prove that hard work pays of.Thats the story of The Worst Day Ever.