The Chrismas Presant

A arrow pointed at Lisanna it shot and hit...

Hits Lucy as she jumped in front of Lisanna not know what the blast will do to her. "No matter what I love Natsu but I can't have his childhood friend die again. I'm sorry but it's not your fault it's mine you're my knight in shiny armor. But this time I saved you. I'll never forget you. My natsu, I will never forget you."

It was Christmas morning, and Luce saved me? She was the one to live the fairytale life with natsu the dragon. But she saves me, putting her in a coma. She's unconscious. Natsu must have a fire in his belly. All the men that had kidnap me and Lucy turned to a flame, and once the fire stopped I saw him, natsu he looked at the people in front of them. "Of course it's you." He points to the man that almost made Luce a slave the first time they met. "And you the money that almost killed happy and lisanna when we got lost in the woods. You! You are so post to be in magic jail. Why. Why do you want to hurt me. Me and Luce. Me and my princess. "

"Revenge."

"You deserve it. You tried to hurt us for your own selfish reasons. Building a dragon just to make a point? Making girls fall head over heals for you just to turn them into a slave. Eating little kids for the fun of it. You make me sick. Like a living thing has no meaning to you. Just turn yourself in. I'm done." He's still the same natsu, fights for his love ones and family.

He picks me up and grabs Luce. And walks off as the building starts to shake. The second we got out and to safety the castle fell down. Sand was the only thing left. We walk off and quickly head to the guild.
Wendy Luce needs you. Natsu crying dropped him to his knees. Slowly bringing Luce down to the floor. She was hit with a arrow saving me. Tears came down my face. Gray picked her up and ran upstairs. The docs came in. Only letting one in with her, natsu came in.

Natsu's POV

Her pale blonde face. I couldn't help but smile, she's alive. She heartbeats I can see her raise up then back down. They told me to look after her but she'll be back. In less than 12 months. She was hit with a death curse, but the only way to fix it was to feel loved. That's right it was so post to hit lisanna. But Luce felt love. She loves me. I love her too.

The docs also said that once she was hit she was already so weak that her body shut down before the death curse hit her. She's fine it'll just take a year for her to wake up. A year without that smile of hers or hearing her sweet voice. I don't think I can take that. Maybe I could go with the team on a s-class quest. I don't know. Maybe not today. I look back at Luce. I grab her hand and cupped my hands around it warming them up. She gripped my thumb. I smiled and kissed her hand and slowly walked away. She is my Christmas present this year. I heard my named called and found a box from Luce under the tree. I opened it up. My face went blinked. I smiled. It was a new vest. A darker black and brighter gold trim and it's fire proof. I looked at the note on the card.

"I love you with all my heart and I need to talk to you about something, I'm pregnant.
Merry Christmas! -Luce "

If I only knew then, that I would be a father.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<

Should I end here? Or write more on to the story. I have no ideas.
vOTE, cOMMENT, aND, sUBSCRIBE!
                              -sKYcIPHER