midnight walk

"We shall start heading to the hallways you know we must patrol." Draco said. Silently waiting in the common room.

"You go ahead of me, I still have to finish drying my hair."

"Fine but you owe me"

"Owe you for what"

"For making me be alone" he pouted.

"Fine what do you want"

"I'll tell you that later" he left through the door with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Harry what are we going to do" Ron spoke, watching his step.

"Ron haven't you noticed Hermione acting a little weird"

"Well she has always been weird. If you ask me."

"God Ron just try not to blow our cover."

"Why don't you trust Hermione, Harry. Can we just put away the invisibility coat. And ask her yourself, we are friends, and I think she is smart to look out for herself."

"And you wonder why your relationship was a disaster. You obviously don't care for her."

"Harry our relationship wasn't a disaster it's just... that she isn't the one."

"For a damn moment think about Hermione will you, I am telling something isn't right."

"Why do you say that?"

"She has been hanging out with Draco way too much. And she isn't telling us what's happening to her lately, and isn't it weird that Draco knows and not us. She hasnt been hanging out with us lately as well."

"You are going through this mess to find that out. We are friends with her Harry just ask her."

Someone was walking through the hallway. The steps were getting louder.

"Shhh someone is coming" Harry whispered.

"I think I can tell Harry" he whispered back.

It was Draco. They weren't surprised he was the heading he had to patrol that students weren't out snooping around. He walked elegantly his head up high. His back straight up. His angelic hair a bit messy but elegant.
They heard someone running toward Draco. A red skirt, with a navy blue and white sailor shirt. Loose curls, Hermione.

Draco turned around. And smirked.

"Well, well, someone finally decided to show up."

"Why wouldn't I show up I am the head girl."

"Are you sure that is the reason you wanted to showed up." He said eyeing her outfit.

"Why would there be another reason." She smiled.

"I don't know, maybe you were dying to see me." He bit his lip.

"Me dying to see you. Oh please don't flatter yourself."

"I told you there was something wrong here, Ron."

Ron just stared with his jaw dropped. As if he had seen voldemort return. It was unbelievable watching them flirt. It made him mad.

"We must stop them" Ron whispered.

"We must wait and see."

"See what, Harry."

"We don't have any reason so far to stop them."

"We know Malfoy, I bet his intentions are not pure."