Interview

Hazel sat down with a small smile on her face. She thought of ways to improve the beloved country.

"I could improve Illea by helping stop hunger, poverty, improve our relationships with other places as well." Hazel sat up straight in a manner of power. Of business. She was not going to get eliminated. At least she could state beer opinions first.

"The way I could do this is by helping run charities for money and food, along with communicate more with our neighbors to create allies of all sorts." Hazel put on a smile. Inside, she was extremely nervous he though.

"I could also help improve the structure of Illea. Both physically and politically." It was almost over, then she could hurry off.

"I could help improve the structure of some laws, of course building from the kingdom's citizens opinions. I would want them to be happy with the new changes and such, for I would want to make their life better. T help with the kingdom's structure, we could find ways to make the houses more study and tough to withstand possible disasters, all while still keeping in beautiful." She smiled. Was this enough? Was she too straightforward? Was she too nice? She would find out later anyways.

CrayCrayGrayGray07