Chapter One

Hermione was walking towards the welcoming feast at Hogwarts for her seventh-year Dumbledore never died and Voldemort still alive and the war is gone it was the welcoming feast and Hermione missed her best friends. She heard Dumbledore speech before she opened the door "here are the American exchange students." I opened the doors without hesitation and ran towards the students up front and jumped up and hugged the boy with sea green eyes and he looked confused than I heard "aww mudblood" I sighed and turned around "shut up ferret" I yelled and I turned back to Percy "sorry"

    I took my wand and snapped it in half and I felt myself changing into Annabeth he stood shocked before gathering me into his arms and kissed me full on mouth in front of the school and what made jaws drop the campers was I kissed back. I pulled back and kissed him on the cheek but the corner of his mouth and teased him and that turned to face him and Grover and smiled "yep definitely positive" I yelled causing everyone to be confused but Percy and Grover laugh. I ran over to Thalia while running I yelled "pine face" and jumped onto her she hugged back. "wise girl" she said breaking the hug and nodding then Percy whined "that's my nickname for her and only me and her"

     I laughed "whatever seaweed brain" he laughed "yeah wise girl" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair "kelp head" I replied "owl head" I laughed with the rest of the campers Albas was watch amused than Ron spoke up "hey um Hermione?" I turned to give him a glare and Percy held me back shaking his head and I turned to Nico "death breath" I said smiling Nico smiled back nodding I turned back to Tyson and smiled "hello Tyson have some mist if you'd like it's in my bag" he nodded smiling.

   I turned to face the twins "hey Conner Travis" they nodded smiling and than the hugged me "its great to-" Travis started "see you Annabeth" finished Conner. I laughed "where's piper?" I turned to where I heard a squeal and rushed into her arms "its been like 2 years' girl" she squealed slapping my arm. I smiled nodding.

   then Percy picked me up into another hug and piper leaned to whisper to me "percabeth" I smiled at that nodding she squealed and ran to Thalia. Than Ronald stood "what are you doing with my mione?" glaring at Percy causing me to double over laughing with the campers" first off my name is not Hermione I am wait can I tell is it okay with Chiron?" Percy nodded and the doors opened to show Chiron "Annabeth" he said smiling I smiled back " Mr. bennet" causing Grover and Percy to laugh and Chiron glare "you can show yourself" I squealed and looked at Luna.

   "Olivia come here" she nodded and ran over into Nico's arms I sighed in content still in precis arms. she kissed his cheek and snapped her wand her hair became brown and her body more athletic. I walked over and hugged her and she hugged back holding on tight

  Ginny suddenly ran over to Percy and kissed him causing me to turn red while Thalia was holding me back in a hug while Percy kissed back "peruses Jackson" Thalia said clearing her through Piper put an arm around me and Nico and the Stoll brothers plus Oliva came to my side. Percy looked up and yelped looking at me he breathed "oh my gods" he looked at me "that good, was it?" I asked "Annie I-" I held my hand to him "shut up Jackson" said a voice from behind me "Clarisse" I grinned running over to the god of war's daughter.

    She hugged me back "I missed you camp was so quite" I snorted shaking my head "that's not true you mean more louder" she sighed with a grin and I heard a noise "mudblood gone mad" and than lighting shocked Malfoy causing me to laugh holding on to Clarisse for support "burned FERRET" I yelled giggling while pansy glared at me and stood up from the Slithering table like she could have steam coming out of her ears so she charged at me but before she could touch me lightning struck again.

      "I don't think you winna do hat to Zeus favourite" said Oliva laughing which got contagious "headmasters introductions?" asked Grover while Percy was still frozen with a Ginny on his arm smirking at Annabeth.