Prologue

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ?! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!" He stepped on the gas petal while yelling in frustration and the car raced down the empty streets. "Shit" he mumbled, making me look behind us to find a black jeep following us. It was hot on our tail but all of a sudden it decided to make a sharp left turn.

"Stop the car! They made a turn down Bat Street!" He did the exact opposite and speed up. "It's a trap!! What are you doing?!"

"I know what I'm doing!! We will make it-..." He stepped on the breaks as hard as he could while throwing his protective arm against my chest , making me gasp loud and place my hand on his thigh.

The bright lights of the black jeep stared right back at us as the car was coming to a complete stop. The Jeep didn't move one bit. I stared at the driver's figure. It's was a man. Before I got to study who it was , I hear the gear shift and backwards we go. The jeep follows, driving forward.

I turned to the passenger side view mirror  and bright lights meet my window and.. *CRASH*!!!

Everything goes black..

••••••••••
A/N

Let me know if this seems interesting !! I decided to start writing again ! Lots of you were upset when I deleted my first fanfiction and I'm here to make it up to you. Thank you for everything cubs.❤️I hope you enjoy what Ive written.

-Jessica