I used to have Everything then he messed it up... part 1

We were unseprable, we had every class together, we sent notes in class, and laughed at everyone who wasnt us. our notes were in spirl notebooks and everyone wanted to get there hands on them. so how did we get separated? well im about to tell you...

it all started on december 14th, i had liked this guy (jason) for a very long time. My bestfriend ( Mikayla) being my bestfriend convinced him that i wasnt all to bad and that he should ask me out. before i go any further i should probably tell you a little about jason... He has blonde hair, blue eyes, he smokes pot and has gone out with some pretty gross girls like, the school Whore (kendra) and a very gross stalker girl ( destiny). He likes to dirtbike and he cuts class from time to time. His bestfriend is Travis and hes pretty much the same as jason. Any ways so we were sitting at lunch and i was using my ipod touch to talk to him over myspace. He wasnt there today so i was kind of depressed.

" Ohh MY God!" i squealed. MIkayla looked over at me as did the rest of my table.

"what?" mikayla finally said after waiting for a few minutes

" jason is online!! and hes talking to me!!!!" i practicly screamed. we both freaked out as i showed her what we were talking about. pretty much i said...

(me): where are you?

(jason): im home sick:/

(me): that sucks i hope you get better:)

(jason): why? you want to see me ?

(me): :)

(Jason): is that a yes?:)

(me) yepp:)

(jason) cool

As me and mikayla read it again and again we were almost late for science. which is always fun with Mr. Hubbard. as we sprinted down the hallway to make it to class on time i screamed P.E. which is mine and mikayla's nick name for Bryan. He's a senior and has our P.E. class.. hint thats why we nicknamed him that, he doesnt know that:)

So we get to Mr. Hubbards room just as the bell rings and we sit in our seats. MIkayla sitts in the group diagonal to me. but there is a nice guy named ryan that passes our notebook for us. I unfortionatly have to sit by david who i liked but then he really like one of my friends ( alicia) so i forced my self to stop. I practically waited tell the bell rang because his class is one of many that doesnt have WIFI. The bell finally rang and me and mikayla were out the door. As we aproached Art class (Mrs. Wheeler) my ipod gained WIFI. I typed in the Password for myspace (kgb) and he had just gotten on. Mikayla had her ipod out and was doing the same. She kept looking at me and smileing.

"what?" i asked. she just shoooke her head and gave me the i know somthing that you dont look. i talked to jason for a little while and did no art work. Then mikayla who couldnt wait any longer turned to me and said

"did he ask you yet?" i looked at her with confusion. then it hit me he was going to ask me out and had been talking to her about it.

" i have NO idea what your talking about" i said to her. just then i got a new message from jason. My face was bright red and my stomache felt like it was going to fall out. MIkayla just watched me as i open the message and read it.

(jason): So do you want to go out with me?

(me) im sorry but... yes :)

Travis was looking right at me but he had a confused look on his face. I had a feeling he didnt know. So heres somethings you should know about me.. I have brown hair, Blue eyes, I am a very loud person, I have straight A's, Im never late for class, Never been kissed, Never had a boyfriend, and had never been asked out. So the bell rang and i felt like i was in a dream. i ran down stairs and bumped into one of my bestfriends ( catherine)