chapter 2

Lucy's POV

We started our game of soccer, and suddenly, Natsu passed me his ball and i quickly catch it. I jog the bal to the middle of the field, then pass it to Gray who's tryin' to keep the ball from Jellal's team. Angel was trying to tale the ball from Gray but failed miserably. (A/N i forgot how to write miserably, if i am wrong, you can write the right one at the comment :)) Then Erza caught Gray off guard and took the ball. But unfortunately i took the ball again, bring the ball near the goal and kick it to the edge of the goal. And with that, i scored.
"Luce, that was an awesome kick." Natsu held up a and and make a high-five, and i high-five him too.

"Yeah, that was quite a skill you have." Gray said with a proud smile, and i grinned at him.

"Alright, next team Loke vs team Jet.

~le time skip, after school~

"Hey, lu-chan !"

"Hello, levy-chan, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy !" (A/N: okay guys, so the thing is, Wendy is not in the same grade as Lucy, Erza, Levy, and Juvia so she is 1 grade below them cause she's smart and skips 2 grades. She is 2 grades above her real grade {if you understand what i am saying} with Romeo.)
"Lucy-san, you were so cool when you kick the ball to the goal. I watched you just now when i passed the field." Wendy said smiling.

"Thanks, Wends."

"Yeah you were so cool, Lucy/lu-chan/ Lucy-san." Said the rest of the gang

"Hehehe, arigato you guys. It's just what i get after years of training with my cousin and Natsu."

"Ooohhh, with Natsu too ey?"

I blushed deep red that puts Erza's hair to shame. "It's not that bad right ?"

"What ever you say lu-chan."

~din din~

"Guys, i gotta go now, my car has arrived. Talk to you later." I said while i waved goodbye and smiled.

"Bye!" They replied

*sigh* i am saved.

~at home~

"Hi mom." I didn't call dad because I know he's at work.

"Hi, sweetie, how's at school ?" My mom asked while smiling and from the kitchen.

"It's great. I won soccer at school." And slutanna got some punishment.

"Good job. Now, go take a shower and come here. I've made you lunch."

"Kay, thanks mom." i said while running up the stairs. I walked in to the room and immediately go to the bathroom that is connected to the walk in closet.

I quickly took a shower and change in to some plain white cotton T-shirt with some blue and white cotton pants. I don't dry my hair because I love the way they dries naturally. I am in my room for about 15 minutes.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen to find my mom there cooking some miso soup with some ramen. "Hey mom!" I smiles then sat down on the chair that's placed under the table.

"Oh, hey honey, here eat." My mom said while placing the bowl and chopsticks down on the dining table in front of me. "I hope you like it. I am trying my new recipe"

"Hmmm... Smells good mom, but I bet your new recipe is delicious because your food is never bad." I said while sniffing  the food and smiled to my mom.