Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Jameson's POV

When I knew Allison's fast asleep I slowly move her head from my shoulder and carried her to my bed. I placed her on the bed slowly and covered her with my blanket.

I kiss her forehead and walk back to my studio. I woke Alec and Richard up.

"Guys wake up" I moved their shoulder slightly.

"What?" Alec asks in his sleepy tone.

"I need your help with something so get up" I said.

Alec slowly sat up while rubbing his eyes. I shook Richard's shoulder until he opens his eyes.

"What is it?" Richard asks.

I sat down on the sofa and look at them.

"I ask Allison on a date this Friday but I need your help planning it. I want it to be special and memorable for her." I said.

"Okay we'll help you" Richard said and Alec nod.

"So what's the plan?" Alec.

"I wanted to take her on a picnic date and I need time since Friday is in two days" I started. "So Richard I need you to distract her tomorrow because Alec and I will be decorating the place"

"Sounds like a plan. Don't worry I will keep her company and distracted tomorrow" Richard said.

"Where are you taking her anyway?" Alec asks.

"About that" I said scratching the back of my neck. "I wanted to ask your permission if I could take her to my family's vacation house few hours away from here for the weekend. If that's okay with you?"

Alec looked at me for a minute and sighed.

"Alright, but no funny business" Alec warned.

"Don't worry about that I would never do anything to Allison, I respect her and you" I said.

"Good" Alec smiled. "So is this the plan?"

I nod.

"Okay then" Alec.

"I just notice this now but where's Ryan?" Richard asks looking around the studio.

"She's sleeping on my bed" I pointed my bed in my room.

"What time is it anyway?" Richard asks.

I looked at my watch. "Pass 6pm"

"We better head home then, just call me tomorrow for the surprise" Alec said.

I nod and we shook hands.

"Thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it" I said.

"No worries" Richard said.

We walk to my room and woke Allison up.

"Twin wake up, we need to go home" Alec shook her shoulder.

She stirred and slowly opens her eyes.

"What time is it?" She ask while yawning which I find adorable.

"It's pass 6 twin, let's go home" Alec.

She nod and sat up.

"We'll wait for you downstairs" Alec said and went out with Richard following him.

"How's your sleep?" I ask standing beside the bed.

"Pretty good, thanks for letting sleep on your bed" She said standing up.