Chapter I: The Beginning

"All academy students, please gather at the main courtyard! I reapeat, all students must gather together at the main courtyard!"

The sound of a middle age female voice runs throughout all corners of the castle-like academy. This place has quite the mystical air to it. The walls are made of light, sparkling marbles of white as the doors were once Saphira land most expensive and magical woods. The large glass windows filled the halls, allowing the warm sunlight shines inside.

All the halls are gigantic of size, about more the twelve feet tall and countless meters of long. Students of unique appearances rush outside to what they call the main courtyard, the academy's oversized ground where small fountains can be found, beautiful green trees and of course, rose bushes. A stage was set close to the first floor wall, at the end of the courtyard. Two people, male and female, stood there waiting for everyone to setlle down as they arrived.

"Silence, please!" -the female says with a loud tone to overcome the noisy crowd of teenage supernaturals.- "As the Head-mistress of Fanatasy Academy, I would like to pronounce a very special event that will come our way this winter."

Some of the students whispers to eachother curiously. The Head-mistress glances through all of them as if to alert them that she does not enjoy being interrupted. She then continues:

"In a month, there is a prediction that the fairies of the Hinter Lands will come to Saphira to celebrate their winter festival that they only do once a year, in different worlds. That is why Fantasy Academy has accepted their request for the celebration to be held here. It will be an excellent experience for us all, especially before winter break."

As she finishes, bright expressions can be seen on all of the youthful faces. They starts chattering in joy and excitement. The male next to the Head-mistress who has been silent until now loudly clears his throat to have their attentions back. He then speaks at a mormal tone while opening an old, small and brown-ish paper he holds in his hands.

"As Head-mistress Mirage stated, the fairies will come to Saphira at the beginning of winter. So, there are some preparations should be made, however none should worry for we have only began the first semester. Autumn is long to pass. I have arranged the plans throughoutly. Head-mistress."

"Thank you, Vice-principal Gordon." -Mirage nods as she takes the plannification.- "All students should join the voluntering of preparing for the arrival of the fairies. But, of course, the Festival Commitee will manage the preparation sequences. There would be winter decorations placed in the main hallway where the student lockers are, and perhaps the main courtyard should be cleaned up and ready for the party properly. Also, we should prepare special meals and drinks for the evening..."

As Head-mistress Mirage continues, two of the crowded students quietly whispers to one another, lowering their heads in order to not be caught.

"What do you think about this whole festival thing, Libra? In my opinion, it might be a good idea!"

"Well, I believe it is a good way for everyone to communicate and get to know eachother. And besides, the fairies of Hinter Lands only throw this kind of party once a year, in different worlds."

The one called Libra lifts his glasses. Through his stature and his every-day additude, you may see him as a well-educated young gentleman: a long sleeves white chemise with a black neck tie, a red under vest on top of it, all covered in a black vest with a large red neck fold, detailed with some small gold lines and a triangle-like cut at the end. He wears long pants of same black color and nice polished shoes. Libra also has white gloves, and a feather ornament is attached to the left corner of his neck fold. His hair was a dark blue color and his eyes were dark purple.

The other one, who was a young woman, bears a quite cute and unique style look. She wears a white and blue sailor suit-like top and a most pretty dark blue skirt matching with the sailor collar. Her sailor tie was a lighter blue, like the color of the ocean. It was a two-piece clothing, so she exposes out her fine and perfectly slim upper body. Small sleeve collars were on her wrists in place of real sleeves and doll-like dark blue ballerinas were on her feet. She also has sailor hat with a large, same color ribbon, giving a marvelous taste to her fresh style. Her name was Aquarius and her hair and eyes reflect the clear, silver blue water.

"Do you think they will play music in the festival? Like a prom party or something?" -says Aquarius with excitement.- "I want Cancer to ask me for a dance!"

Libra shrugs.

"That remains to be seen, appearently. Taken that it will be held in one month. Hey, did you know about that new girl in the academy who enrolled since one week? I heard she's a non-magic user."

The Head-mistress speech comes to an end while Libra changed the subject. The students were allowed to return to their routine, since it was the week-end of the first school week. They starts scattering all around the courtyard, some even return inside to the dormitory or head somewhere else. Libra and Aquarius stay in place as a pair of twin brother and sister rush their way. These two were Gemini.

"We've been trying to reach you guys, but it was too crowded!" -the male twin sighs heavily. The female twin gigles before continuing.- "What are your thoughts about the winter festival? The fairies of Hinter Lands coming here, it's a miracle!"

"It is special, but doesn't the academy always have this kind of thing each year?" -Libra replies.- "Last year it was a prom night in spring, and the year after that was a magical party, and the year before that was a musical..."

Aquarius rolls her eyes, complaining about his skepticalness. The Gemini twins tell them about ther ideas of a great friend union. If the three -or rather, "four" of them have one thing in common, that is communication. They love socializing with the others despite their origins. If they were to organize a small event in the festival in order for everyone to celebrate and know eachother, than they would be praised of their efforts bringing friendship to the academy.

Gemini has always been one of the popular students for their kindness and one hell of a resemblance. Both have hazelnut brown hair and eyes, but the sister wears a light pink hoddie with a mini-hot pink skirt while the brother wears a sky blue hoddie with darker blue jeans. Among these best of friends, Libra seems to stand out more for the "fangirls".

Meanwhile, as they were talking, someone was walking nearby loneful, violet almond-shaped eyes gazing towards them and everyone else. It was a fine young woman with delicated traits. Long, straight hair of the color like the night sky and two large white lilies as hair ornaments. A pure white princess-like shoulderless dress that touches the ground and a necklace that brings out her outfit. On her wrists was two fingerless gloves with bows of a darker pale purple color. She quietly continues her stroll, attempting to listen closer to the conversation between the quardio for she was earlier mentioned through Libra's mouth. Yes, she was the new student at the academy,she has been longing to find new friends to socialize with and also, to help her fit in with this new scenery. It was quite hard when there are all kinds of different supernaturals around.

Her name was Virgo.