oh no...

~~~~Blue's P.O.V.~~~~
She's suspicious... She's starting to figure out... I killed Papyrus... No no no no no no NOO!!!! I said to myself in my head sternly. I mind as well go check on Y/n... "Hey..." I says nervous to her and I peeked in and saw her doing her hair... I've never seen her look so kawaii before... It was (your favourite hair style) and her (eye color) eyes whimpered in the light when she looked at me and she responded in the most beautiful tone... "What's up, Blue...?" I blushes as soon as she looked at me and she giggled... "Why are you blushing?" she said as she was still giggling "Well I was wandering if you wanted to go for a wall around snowdin..." I said very nervously what am I thinking... I can't tell her I'm CRAZY about her or else she'll think I'm insane!! I said to myself in my mind and I but my lip for a second (please ignore the fact skeletons don't have lips XD) I'm still worried she'll figure out I killed Papyrus though... I just smiles of the thought and I looking insane... I had bags under my eyes... My pupils were small... And I just looked crazy, I almost pulled out my knife and Papyrus might even buy a straight jacket if he has too... "S-sorry, y-you don't have t-t-to come..." I said really anxiously as I walked out of her room and shut the door behind me WHAT AM I DOING!? I said to myself as I hit my head agenst the wall and finally noticed the neko spell wore off, but now's not the time for that! "Alright, I'm comming!" Y/n said as she ran down the stairs and held my hand. I blushed as we started going out of the door. "So, why did you want to bring me on a walk, Blue?" she said I felt my face turn red (more like blue but who freakin cares, sorry... Lulz :3) "Just thought it's be a nice day out and I want to tell you something..." I said finally "Ask away~ !" she said calmly "alright..." I began anxiously "I...I-I..." "Spit it out already Blue, you don't have to be nervous around me...!" she said gently so I responded... "I... I'm a yandere and I go crazy over you... I killed Papyrus 3 times... Just for you!" I said calmly to her trying not to freak her out and I showed a bit of insanity... "Blue... It's..."